Cum Control

topstud127

Guest KptNLine

Trick number one - don't cum for a while. Don't jerk off and (if you can) have sex a couple times but don't let yourself cum. Have sex again later in the day or the next morning and you will find that edging yourself this way makes you much more sensitive. This works for both Tops and bottoms - not cumming and edging makes your prostate much more sensitive and not cumming and edging for a Top makes it much easier for you to get and keep an erection and also makes your cock more sensitive. Try it - quality over quantity.

I'm like this.  I'm a top and I can't come unless I'm in the missionary position.  I really don't like any other position.  There have been only two other instances when I fucked someone doggy style and that was when I was at a club and was making out with a random guy on the dance floor.  He turned around, pulled down his pants and I stuck my dick in his ass.  Because of the risk of getting caught, I got more excited and came in him within one minute. 

The other time happened with a girl when I was in college.  I was a horny twenty year old.

23 minutes ago, endowed said:

I'm like this.  I'm a top and I can't come unless I'm in the missionary position.  I really don't like any other position.  There have been only two other instances when I fucked someone doggy style and that was when I was at a club and was making out with a random guy on the dance floor.  He turned around, pulled down his pants and I stuck my dick in his ass.  Because of the risk of getting caught, I got more excited and came in him within one minute. 

The other time happened with a girl when I was in college.  I was a horny twenty year old.

Works for me... i love being the bottom missionary style. my favorite is to be lying naked and face down, anonymous walk in breeding. I'm tall and doggie style is hard on my knees, plus there's the mind fuck part of it where I am more under the top, kinda under his control in missionary. plus there is no question of being a total bottom. the top who wants me missionary style obviously just wants my hole to breed and isn't interested in my cock, i can't touch it (not that i would anyway), but it's totally focused on hole breeding. so, that's not a problem for me (_0_)

• 4 years later...

Can we please re-boot this topic? I have so many questions.

1. What is cum control? Is there a standard or commonly recognized definition?

2. Can anyone learn to better control how or when they cum? Or is it more along the lines of - you can either control it or you can't?

3. Does cum control and edging go hand-in-hand? Why?

4. What is the pleasure centre or desire for cum control? Does it prolong ejaculation?

Based on the LACK of responses to this thread I also have to wonder how NICHE this is?! Any ideas?