New here and sharing this mornings load story

lupin

New perv realizing how much he wants to be a hole for all to use and breed.

Today received a message from a random guy asking to come over. I was instantly down since he was hosting and that's all it really took for me to clean out like a good boy and run over to his place. Guess he was poz since his profile said undetectable but don't know and didn't ask.

I get to his place were he leads me in, down the hallway, and into his room. Without saying much I strip only asking if he wanted me to keep my  socks and jock on, to which he was fine with.

i get on all fours with my ass facing him as he gets ready while I finger, lube, and stretch my ass a bit. He's now stripped but soft so, even though not a good cocksucker I began sucking him hard. He was impressed.

Back on all fours facing away from him I bow my head down as I feel his cock poke against my hole. He starts sliding into me and when I feel I'm at the base of his cock I ask to stay right there as my hole relaxes around his fuck stick.

im ready and bow back down arching my back as he starts pumping his cock into me. I take some hits of poppers and enjoy what this man is giving me. All I want is for him to love my hole and use it for him to cum his two week load into it. 

He said he would probably last a while but I guess my ass was doing to good of a job. I says he has to cum that he can't stop it so I back into him and let him blast his load deep into my gut. I thank him a few times as he is unloading into me. As he slides out I wiggle my ass and plop down saying he can rest on top of me which he does.

I cuddle him just a bit as he talks, I'm not much on getting to know someone so I listen, and brush my fingers on his arm. I think everyone one should do some nice aftercare cuddles after a wonderful breeding session while everyone catches their breath.

I then get up, throw my shorts, shoes, and shirt on and let myself out to go do some shopping with his fresh load slushing around my insides. When get home I am still not satisfied, and who am I kidding I never am, I squat down and hold my hand under me, catching his load as I push and finger it out of my used cunt. I look at his gift, and there was a lot of it, and proceed to lick every bit of it to enjoy one more time.

Now to figure out how to spend the rest of the day.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1