Daddy/Boy Sex in Chicago

barecubtop

I'm hoping to make it up to Chicago a few times this summer...would like to meet up with some daddy/boy couples, or daddies that know some boys we could tag team, or boys that know some daddies that I can fuck him with.  Open to dinner/hanging out too....but the whole older top/younger bottom scene is my ultimate turnon.  Prefer daddy bears and skinny twinks ideally.   Anyone know of any regular groups/parties that have guys with this dynamic?

• Upvote 2

That sounds hot.  Is that the one with the back porch area or something like that?  I haven't done the bars up in Chicago; I usually just do touristy stuff or browsing/shopping during the day and then hit up Steamworks in the evening when I'm up there for an overnight.  Wouldn't mind finding some buddies up there to introduce me to places like Manhandler, the Hole, etc...and have some fun with, of course. 

I'm coming up with a buddy this coming Friday (May 5th) for an overnight.  We have separate hotel rooms, but plan to hit up Steamworks on Friday evening. 

• 1 month later...

Heading up again this weekend, boys.  Let me know what your plans are...I'm thinking Steamworks for the bear event on Saturday afternoon and maybe again that evening for lights out if I get a nap in. lol.  Open to finding someone to host on Sunday afternoon.