Castration play

LKMike

Was just wondering if anyone has been banded? A top told me to get a bander as he wanted to "play" castrate me. They are cheap, i got one and a load of bands from Farm & Fleet for $25. it should arrive today or tomorrow. i have used them on goats and lambs and remember the bands being very small. Was wondering if i will get permanent damage just from the crushing of the band even if its only on for an hour or so? Anyone with any experience?

Have some experience in play with them....and of course lost my nuts to a burdizzo clamp 4 months or so ago.

Band play can be kind of fun. You are correct, the bands are quite small.....and getting human nuts through the band is a bit of a pain. That probably makes it better for a two person sport. Not much pain when the band is slipped of the tool. A bit of a pinch...but nothing like the bit of the burdizzo. My nuts would swell up a bit after 10 minutes or so...and the pain would increase. Also, seen/felt at that time is they start to darken from dark pinkish red to blue/black as they starve for blood/oxygen.

Always make sure you use a safety loop of some sort. I always threaded a zip tie through the band before inserting nuts. that gives you a bit of a handle to pull the band away from your sack. Without doing that, the band can be difficult to cut--without nicking your bag as well. If you are playing with someone else, two loops work more nicely....but single handed, the extra loop is worthless.

Watch the time....your nuts are starving for that that gives them life....blood and oxygen...from the moment you turn the band loose. I am not in the medical field, so I have no idea when damage starts....but unless you want to join the eunuch clan--be very careful.

Even if you do want to go ball-less, I am not sure that is a good choice. The chances for infection and/or needing professional repair seem high. Having rotting nuts hanging around for a bit until they sluff off seem disgusting to me as well.

Play, have fun...but be careful....just like getting knocked up, getting castrated is a once in a lifetime experience...no going back.

• Upvote 1

Thank SC. Thats pretty intense being done with a burdizzo! HOw many times did he clamp each testicle, and how long did he keep the clamp closed? Have the testis completely gone now? What does your sack look like now? Did he do both testicles at the same time. How long did it take for them to dissolve? LOL, i am so hard thinking about you getting castrated like that my cock and balls hurt! What position where you in? i hope he filmed it for you!

I have written about it other places on this site...so I won't repeat it all. One of the posts got me banned for a while as well. But, there were done at the same time. One clamp per side....about 15 minutes (so the guys doing work said...I was in no condition to keep up with that). Nuts are shrinking...much much smaller, and very "squishy". Dr. says could be another year for them to be fully gone.

On 4/24/2017 at 2:35 PM, LKMike said:

Was just wondering if anyone has been banded? A top told me to get a bander as he wanted to "play" castrate me. They are cheap, i got one and a load of bands from Farm & Fleet for $25. it should arrive today or tomorrow. i have used them on goats and lambs and remember the bands being very small. Was wondering if i will get permanent damage just from the crushing of the band even if its only on for an hour or so? Anyone with any experience?

WOW....the words "Farm and Fleet" told me anyway that your either in Wisconsin or south-eastern Minnesota.  LOL.  Anyway ex-farm kid here and Farm and Fleet was and still is a hot and sexy place to get all the man "beef" viewing (and drooling) in every time I go.  I have a "crush" on a few employees at my local Farm and Fleet store here, especially a sexy 5'6" early 20's dream boy that I 'have' to see every time I have to get something for home or work.  I joke with my co-workers that I would love to purchase him and throw him in my shopping cart; great now I am drooling again....darn it.

Thanks SC, i will look for the posts. Found a couple of posts today on other sites by guys who have been banded and burdizzod.  Interesting stuff. If you mention your desires to a Dr. they are required to  have you mentally evaluated, and of course, unless you are a licenced Dr. it is illegal to castrate a man, although there seems to be a big underground scene for it. One cutter was jailed for 4 years for castrating 5 men, all voluntarily, in Indiana. There was a very interesting youtube from Holland about priests being castrated in the  60s as an answer to homosexual desires. It seems to have caused more problems, mental and physical than it solved!

51 minutes ago, ConversionPiglet said:

WOW....the words "Farm and Fleet" told me anyway that your either in Wisconsin or south-eastern Minnesota.  LOL.  

LOL CP. close, but no cigar.

35 minutes ago, LKMike said:

LOL CP. close, but no cigar.

Hmmmmm.....strokes my want-to-be beard.  "Very, very interesting" and plus now you have my interest.  Damn it.   Crap I forgot about the "other" stores in Illinois and Iowa (ewwww).  LOL.  

Edited by ConversionPiglet
  • Upvote 1

I have been been intrigued by the idea of castration for a while. The thought of castration play is very exciting.  The idea of another guy placing a Burdizzo clamp on my scrotum and castrating me is very stimulating. I would be up for some serious castration play and maybe, given the right circumstances, doing it for real.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...