weekend at baths

as1717

I do not get to play as much as I like. But Thursday I was able to have someone over and he fisted me hard for 3 hours. Punch fisting and double fisting. The only reason we stopped was the bleeding from my ass was getting to be too much (for him).

Then Friday night I went to the bathhouse. Slammed in my room. Got fucked raw in my room, in blackout room, through glory hole, and in sling. Got a few loads in me. Was a young black guy with a huge cock. I was one of 2 in a sling and 2 others on fuck benches. He went from guy to guy fucking all 4 of us so my ass had his cock and ass juices and cum from the other 3 on his cock into my home. Finally he came in my hole which inspired 2 others to breed me. One whispered that he was poz and was it ok if he came in me. I pushed harder against his cock then said so all could hear to fuck his poz load in my hole and he did.

Then Saturday night was similar at the bathhouse. But this 20 year old fucked me in the blackout room and others were listening (and watching as much as possible in total black). Made me laugh that a few felt his cock and my hole to see if he was fucking me raw. When they could tell he was I heard NICE. Later in the hallway I saw him and leaned against the wall and he fucked me in bright light with others watch or just walked by.

Very hot weekend. I only got about 10 loads in my hole and no piss, but it was great.

• Upvote 7