Pozzed in a Jacuzzi

(Based on a true story)

I was at The Dixie Queen, ("DQ"), which was the sleaziest bar in my mid-sized city. I'd heard it called a 'cruise bar' and as a 'leather bar', but it was really just a place you went to when you were horny.  Guys from New York or Chicago would laugh at how tame it was, but I found the place thrilling, and as it was located midway between work and my house, I went there quite frequently.

The men who frequented DQ were definitely not pretty, and also didn't dress like models.  In fact, most of them seemed a little dirty -- which was fine by me.  Anyway -- I was sitting at a table next to my friend Brad with whom I sometimes went home.  He was a giant guy who worked as a bouncer at DQ some nights.  I had a feeling our friendship would soon come to an end as I know he wanted us to be actual boyfriends and I just knew it was not meant to be.  Our nights together usually consisted of Brad cooing I was his boy as I sucked him off.  He told me more than once that I was the only person who had ever deep-throated him completely.  It's not like I was an expert or anything -- I was just so turned-on by his 6'6" frame and impressive dick and the safe opportunity to swallow his cum.

The problem was I didn't want to let him fuck me.  I also wondered how in the world I would ever take him home to meet my parents or my friends or my co-workers.  Brad was just so big and sorta odd-looking.

So we were sharing a pitcher of beer, and he was massaging my leg.  Out of the blue he asked "Will you marry me?"

I was a little buzzed and mentally went through all the possible responses I had in my brain, but instead of a carefully reply, I simply blurted "Yes."

To celebrate, Brad bought shots for the two of us, the bartender and for a few people nearby. I swallowed the drink with a guilty conscience, knowing there was no way we would ever be a couple.  Or could we?  I loved his big body and his size 16 feet.  I loved the taste of his cum which was always a little bitter thanks to all the coffee he drank and the cigarettes he smoked.  I was also fond of the piss fetish we both seemed to be developing. A few times he'd unzip his fly and put a few squirts of urine into my drink.  And one night, he pissed all over my discarded clothes on the floor so I couldn't leave and would have to spend the night with him.  I should maybe really commit to Brad, shouldn't I?  No.  It would never work....and I knew that in my soul.

The place started filling up fast.  It was, after all, Friday night.  Quite soon we were surrounded by rowdy dudes who had made the rounds of the local bars, and the ambient noise level prohibited conversation with even the person seated next to one - for which I suppose I was grateful, if only because serious conversations simply couldn't be undertaken.

At this point I really needed to take a piss, to I mouthed 'bathroom' to Brad and disappeared into the throng.  Good God, it was crowded.  I managed my way through to the restroom and of course there was a line.  By the time I was done there was huge throng of guys blocking me from my seat next to Brad.  I stood still and looked around.  I was near the bar so I made my way there to order a beer.  Luckily the bartender knew me pretty well and went out of his way to serve me in this mess.  (It pays to tip well.)  I stood there and sipped contentedly, knowing I was already past my limit.  Then some young guy touched my back and asked "Hi, having a good time?"

"Yeah" I lied.

"You look sad."

"A few minutes ago I received a marriage proposal."

After he looked me up and down he asked "By how many guys?"

I smiled.  He was probably around my age or maybe a year younger.  While he was thin and wore glasses, I wouldn't label him a 'nerd'.

"I'm Bobby and I want you to come join our party downstairs.  I insist."

"Well, okay."

I never went to the basement of this place. I like nasty thugs as much as the next guy, but he men who went down there were always old and into bondage and role-play and shit I that didn't interest me.  In addition, the basement smelled like a gerbil cage.  Oh, and the staircase was so steep I was somewhat concerned I'd stumble and fall, making an ass of myself.  But on this occasion, notwithstanding the amount I'd had to drink, I made it down the staircase without mishap and followed Bobby to a large table at which several guys were seated, and who were sharing three pitchers of beer. 

Bobby introduced me saying "This is ---- oh fuck, what's your name?"

"Hi, I'm Curt."

We all exchanged nods and greetings.  I looked at all of them.  Not a dud in the bunch.  I was particularly attracted to one Latin guy who was bearded and and a bit chubby.  He had the widest shoulders I'd ever seen on a guy his size. 

"Curt just got engaged!"

"No, no," I corrected "I got proposed to."

"Well, whatever.  Come have a drink with us."

Bobby sat me down in the only empty chair which was right next to the Latin I'd been subtly ogling.  Bobby remained standing and would disappear every so often to deliver shots to us all. I must have been pretty drunk  because I picked up one of the pitchers and drank from the rim of it.  Looks were exchanged around the table, but I didn't care too much.  Bobby stood behind me and rubbed my shoulders.

"Don't get too wasted, Curt.  We're all going to the hot tub now!"

I took one more swig from the nearest pitcher and said, "Let's go!"

I only briefly thought of Brad as we made our way out into the night air.  Turns out we were going to a condo which was a short walk from the front door.  I don't remember too much about the trip.  The next thing I knew, we were all stripping naked around a giant hot tub -- or a jacuzzi.  What was the difference?  The bubbling, blue water looked so inviting.  I was the first in, and the others plopped down around me.  It was so nice that I was afraid Id go to sleep and drown.  Somebody (probably Bobby) pushed a bottle of poppers under my nose.  I took a whiff.  It made me dizzy, but less sleepy.  I looked around and saw all the bare chests.  This was heaven.  Then I noticed some bare cock heads popping up from the water like periscopes.  And some toes.  Heaven indeed.  I felt the urge to go under water...and to float in this nirvana.  I did.  It felt like a dream.

"Whoa.  Let's get him out," somebody said. 

Several wet hands lifted me onto a wide wooden bench covered with white towels.  I could still hear the bubbles.  The a giant body covered me with hairy warmth.  It was the big Latin guy on whom I had a crush.  I might be reluctant to marry Brad, but I'd definitely marry the Latin who, at this moment, first addressed me saying, somewhat cryptically,, "This ain't going to be easy."

I didn't know what he meant because I was busy kneading his big ass cheeks and enjoying the sensation of his controlling weight on my body.  And then he prodded his big cock head into me.

I yelled, but one of the other dudes clamped a towel over my mouth while somebody else secured my shoulders, preventing me from squirming away from the Latin who continued pumping my ass.  Not once did it felt good.  I tried to remember how hot I thought he was earlier, but it didn't matter now.  Funny how that works? And it was  only a minute later that he finished up with a loud grunt. 

Bobby whispered into my ear: "He's the biggest, so the rest won't hurt as much."

The rest?

After that every dude fucked me on that bench.  And, as far as I could tell, not one used a condom, nor was even one of the encounters even slightly pleasurable.  An then Bobby was in me.  I remember thinking he looked much cuter without his glasses, and in any event, he kissed me passionately, and fucked me as vigorously as the rest of the guys, but unlike the other guys, I actually enjoyed being fucked by Bobby.  Looking back I think his cock was ramming my prostate on each down stroke - which, of course made all the difference, and taught me why many guys crave being fucked. 

Afterward Bobby blew and we caught our breath, he helped me to my feet and we all dressed - in an awkward silence.  I couldn't help but notice my legs were smeared with blood and cum.  Bobby walked me out.

"You've got several HIV loads inside your ass, including mine.  We all do this to a different young guy every weekend, but I need you to know that you are very sweet and cute.  If I didn't have a lover, I'd ask you out."

"Which one is your lover?"

"He was the second guy to fuck you.  Let me drive you home, okay?  You are out of it and still bleeding," he remarked, gesturing at my feet.  A little trail of bright red droplets glistened in the deck lighting.

Bobby dropped me off at my place, he promised to help me come get my car over the weekend. 

"By the way, I'm sorry your engagement didn't work out."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

The first time I ever purposefully took a load, I'd been getting fucked by some guy in his backyard jacuzzi. He'd been wearing a rubber and was quite adamant about it. Anyways... I pulled the rubber off and begin to suck his cock. I could tell he was getting close and when I felt him tense up and that first volley of cum shot in my mouth, I immediately turned around and in one motion impaled myself on his cock. He grabbed my shoulders, pulled me tight, and emptied his balls inside me. 

I was in heaven. He freaked out. But I still had his cum inside me...

The end. :-)

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
On 4/25/2017 at 9:27 PM, Theo8 said:

If I didn't have a lover, I'd ask you out.

the most depressing sentence ever written!

God ain't that the honest truth!! I wish I had a dollar for all the times I had heard that in my past!

Toon, what a great premise! I think what makes it so sexy and HOT is the backstory of Curt and Brad. Curt seemed to be on his way to realizing a few things about himself. One being that he really did long to be fucked and probably pozzed as well. It seems like I have been in that bar so many times, just in a different city. Thank you for putting me back there and for letting me watch as Curt lost his virginity and gained a wonderful life gift!

143!