• 2 weeks later...

There are a lot of ABS in Vegas. But some don't have much action at all. Like anyplace, the action can be hit or miss depending on the day and time. 

My fave is Peepland. Has about 12 extra large booths with fully locking doors. There's one glory hole. 
The owner can be kind of gruff if you're just standing around. But if you're feeding money into the booths, he could care less what you're doing. I normally have great action there. 

A-Action near downtown between Main St. & 1st Street is dirty and sleazy, but usually great action. Most of the booths have g/h's. The new theater is small, but there can be some really great action in there. Lot's of black and latino dick. Raw fucking happens all the time there. I've sucked off one of the Vegas Strip Headliners through the glory holes there on a couple of occasions. He's a frequent visitor there to the g/h's. 

Main Street Adult Superstore has a sleazy theater, but not much action in the booths. Again, lots of black and latino raw dick. But, can attract some druggies and homeless guys that hang out. 

Adult World on Meade Ave has a very active arcade and theater. Again, lots of bbc and latino dick. Got a nice load in my ass from an older str8 latino dude there last week in a booth. 

Fantasy World on Boulder Hwy in Henderson also has an active arcade and twin theater. I've sucked a lot of dick there. And taken a lot of raw loads in both the theater and arcade. Lots of married guys tend to go there in the daytime to get off. 

Don't waste your time or money on Lion's Den. A nice set up, but no one seems to go there for some reason. Both Deja Vu locations can be very hit and miss. The one closest the strip can sometimes have some nice action. But the employees at the location near The Orleans can be pests. 

Have fun~

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

yes!  Thank you!  I travel through Vegasseveral times and it's always good to have a lay of th land when scoping out the bookstores. Love the info on gloryholes - they are a favorite of mine!

• Upvote 1