From April 30 to May 3 in The Hague/Amsterdam

exhibbottomslut

Hi horny men! I'm travelling to The Hague for work coming Sunday, and I'm looking for guys there to have bareback fun. I'm 100% slutty bottom so of course I'm looking for versas and tops to breed my ass, 1-to-1 or in groups. So if you're in the neighbourhood and want a hairy hole to breed, please let me know.

Also, on Sunday evening itself (so April 30), I'm planning on going to Amsterdam to have fun in bar The Web (www.thewebamsterdam.com/). Already got a date there but we're looking for more men to fuck me raw and breed me. Who's interested? I'll definitely be there by 21:00/9PM, maybe earlier depending on transport.

And speaking about transport, I have a somewhat unusual request regarding Sunday. I'll have to get back to The Hague on time, as I'm actually going to work and need to be fit on Monday morning. I can probably catch the last train (at 11 past midnight) but if I miss it I'm going to be stuck in Amsterdam until the morning. Is there anyone going to The Web on Sunday who will drive back to The Hague and could take me (I'll compensate them!), or someone who would allow me to crash on their couch if I miss my train? (I'll leave early in the morning) In both case I'll give you full access to my mouth and hole as a matter of course.

So, do let me know if you're interested!