My hole closes up after about 3-5 guys or rather maybe after about 2-4 hours of getting fucked. At this point, no one is getting in and my hole hurts if someone tries pushing in. And it won't budge. The sphincter is pretty much closed for the day. It's like a rubber band or drawstring have tightened up. My brain and the rest of my body still want dick in my ass. Any tips on how I can become more of a power bottom without closing up? I'm not really into drugs but would be open to trying something light in order to take more loads. I just don't want to get fucked up. I'm open to suggestions. Last time, I had to turn down 2 hot men wanting to breed my ass. Frustrating. Thanks.

If you're OK with trying something "light" as far as drugs, maybe give poppers a try. They do a good job of relaxing smooth muscle fibers like the anus, and they wear off within a few minutes of sniffing them, so there aren't usually any lasting effects of any kind.

• Upvote 1

Try stretching your hole out on a few times a week, walk around with a small butt plug and once you get use to that size, move up to a bigger size. Once the hole gets use to having things in it it will open like a flower when the sun or dick shines on your hole. Use plenty of lube and for the butt plug use silicon lube as it will last a long time. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, boy4you said:

Try stretching your hole out on a few times a week, walk around with a small butt plug and once you get use to that size, move up to a bigger size. Once the hole gets use to having things in it it will open like a flower when the sun or dick shines on your hole. Use plenty of lube and for the butt plug use silicon lube as it will last a long time. 

My ex managed to make me appreciate the butt plugs.  Now, I love going to work with cum and a plug in me

• Upvote 4

tell the next guy in line that your hole needs some affection. fifteen or fortyfive minutes of lips and tongue on it while you suck some cock and hit the poppers or max impact, your hole might surprise you by waking up and getting hungry again.

or maybe you take the guy(s) home for a cuddle nap until you're ready for more.

• Upvote 1

On 5/3/2017 at 2:45 PM, einathens said:

tell the next guy in line that your hole needs some affection. fifteen or fortyfive minutes of lips and tongue on it while you suck some cock and hit the poppers or max impact, your hole might surprise you by waking up and getting hungry again.

or maybe you take the guy(s) home for a cuddle nap until you're ready for more.

im sorry, whats the difference between max impact and poppers?