Dissapointing & Disgusting Yourself

topstud127

Outside of those teenage masturbation years, when you have you felt disappointed or disgusted with yourself?

Deperate impulse fucks with people I weren't really interested in; Generally, very late night, acquiescing them and succumbing to the need to cum. After, realizing that jerking off would've been more fulfilling.

When I've chosen sex over friends/partner.

When it was something I new was gonna cause a blowup in a relationship, bathhhouse, unapproved FB.

Gym sex.

Pre-prep, barebacking.

never.

like all men, I've found myself at the corner of horny and stupid, and like all men, I've made wrong turns.

but what I've gotten from those errors in judgment are learning moments and funny stories, not self-recrimination and disgust.  some of the things I've done when lost in the fuckfog might appall many people, so I choose to associate with men who understand, who've been there, who respond by getting hard and wanting to hear every detail.  

my opinion is that sex is like pizza-- even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. had a few bad slices, but I'm still gonna go to the buffet. 

saw an instagram post that sums up the answer perfectly:

masturbation keeps you from having sex with the wrong people.

• Upvote 7

Guest ff-whole

Load all your disgusting sex right up my open butthole anytime...

The only times I was disappointed was when I did not get the loads/dicks up my ass and a night was waisted

Edited by ff-whole

Oh....enough. Mostly when I was a lot younger.

Like when I was in my late teens (17-18) and moved to the Big City to study, sharing a house with 7 other students. Discovered the cruising park around the corner. Not disgusted about the cruising but staying there until dawn. When I had my last load around 1am and then continue cruising an empty park for hours more, desperate for another load knowing that probably was not going to happen. Telling myself over and over that if I stayed for just a half hour more some new guy was going to show up and fuck me. Then finally going home frustrated and hearing one of my housemates already stumbling around in his/her room getting ready for class. Disgusted with myself for being so horny to hang around that park craving sex when it was obvious it was far too late at night and nobody would show up anymore but still making rounds. And then to do it all over again the next night.....

The times (same age or just a bit older) when I would go out several times with a guy pretending I liked him. But all I really liked about him was his huge dick and I knew I would be getting that massive dick in my ass by the end of the evening. Selfish me.

Lots more things I did then and am not proud of and felt ashamed of thinking about it later!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm mostly disappointed if I don't get fucked deep and bred.

I have been disgusted with some married straight guys once I saw them who fucked me through a glory hole  (guys I wouldn't ever go home with because they were older or heavier than what I'm attracted to). But their cocks felt awesome, so I wasn't disgusted for very long.

And yes sometimes I've had sex and thought, "I could have gotten myself off and had more fun." But that feeling doesn't linger. I just move on.

I gave up being disgusted by my sexual urges and the subsequent sex I had, a long time ago. However it came with time and loving everything about myself.

Both the feelings "disappointment and disgust,"  come from "shame."

I am a proud bottom who loves natural sex. Fill my hungry ass with your cum.

Edited by daddyboyleo
Misspelling

Used to be that way many times back in my early years and after a fuck or sucking, but always went back for more when the chance came up. That lasted for many years until I came to realize it was what I really enjoyed the most and what I was meant and born to do. Now with older age upon me, my regrets and disgusts come from the facts that I didn't realize and engage more when younger and really strikes when not being able to get any at all when going to the baths or bookstores and having to come home with an empty ass. Even one good load makes it all good with me now and am happy with that.

Like others have voiced, nah.

Not that I never felt those things, but I have changed. The standards I held as "true" or "right" just aren't that clear cut anymore.  Guys that may have 'disgusted' me in the past, I've come to appreciate. I love guys who love to fuck and breed, who love ass... that's pretty much my standard now. 

I do wish i hadn't cheated on my former wife, but I am pretty forgiving of myself even though I think what I did was wrong (by my standards). But I was also in a rotten position, grew up in a culture that equated who I am with being "broken" and "sinning." It took me awhile to process through all of that, but meanwhile, I still had a sex drive, so I cheated and then lied about it. I hated myself the whole time, for years (most of my life). I don't anymore. I'm not even disgusted by what I did, I get it.

I was only disgusted when I had some beliefs that kept me from living.

• Like 1

Like everyone else in the world, I did a lot of stupid things when I was young, so I don't dwell on those...

One story from a few years ago...I was out of town on business, went online looking for some ass.  Chatted with a guy who wasn't really my type but he was about my age and ready to get fucked.  He gave me his number and I called him.  As soon as I heard the sound of his voice, I knew things weren't going to go well, but I'd gotten this far and invited him to my hotel room.  He shows up and well, lets just say he was much better looking in his pics than in real life.  And he smelled.  At this point I just wanted to get it over with quickly.  He wanted to do oral but I wasn't putting my mouth near that stinky thing.  I fucked him hard and fast and hoped he would leave quickly.  Of course he wanted to hang out.  I finally got rid of him but then me and the bedsheets reeked of his b.o.  I took a shower and then got into the other bed but I could still smell him!  I had to have housekeeping completely change my bedding and took 4 showers over the next 24 hours before I couldn't smell him anymore!  Of course he kept calling and calling over the next couple of days...I couldn't get out of town quick enough!

I've fucked, and been fucked by my share of ugly guys and no regrets...when you are horny enough you take whatever's on offer.  But I'll never be so horny that I'll stick my dick into the bog of eternal stench ever again!

When younger and more selective (only slept with people that I dated) I was dating someone who I liked and got along with but thought of myself as more versatile then.  Mostly all he wanted to do was fuck me--alot and keep my ass full of cumloads.  It really bothered me, not sure why.  Maybe I felt like I was only being used and not getting as much out of the relationship.  Now what I love more than anything from a top is to be filled up like a cum dumpster, love if I find a top that wants and can keep fucking and cumin in my ass.  Love holding it as long as possible and really get off their reaction finding their cum still in my ass hours later when they slide in to dump more.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dissapointment and disgust were just part of exploring gay sex as a young man.There was no internet or any real source of info in the early 1970's.So I just gravitated towrads public places where such contacts might be made,parks,a few baths in the los angeles area and a couple of local adult bookstores that had very active video(well,it was film back then)booths.Soon discovered that smooking weed helped with my "education" so that became a normal precursor to a night out.Haveing a buzz helped me accept and explore,pushing me into contacts I needed to make in order to learn what I needed to know.The first rimming I got this way,as well as the first time my tongue touched a mans pucker.My disgust with what I had done,or allowed to be done to me went away with time and realization that I had enjoyed it,so it couldn't have been so bad.And so ones sexual skill grows with experience and imagination.:)