Next week in Berlin

WildBreed

Hi Gents,

I'll be visiting Berlin on next 4th to 7th of May; it would be great to hook up with some pigs and fuck buddies in the area for going out cruising together...outdoor and clubs, saunas. Anybody is in the mood?

As always, suggestions about places to go...things to do are very welcome.

Hi Gents,

so I' m back from Berlin and I thought I'd share some of my impressions with you.

On my first day I've decided to attend the naked party in Lab.Oratory. Having read so much about this place and how wild it can get I was loaded with expectations. I have to say everything I've read on this blog is pretty accurate so it was quite easy to find the place and line up to the entrance, even though there is no visible sign or indication to the club. Anyways, once you get in, you get your bag where to put your clothes, strip down and move to the bar and play area. I arrived early so I was number 8 to enter but within half an hour the place was already full. The action started almost immediately on the benches spread around the place where bottoms place themselves ass up and face down waiting to get fucked. The place also has a glory hole wall, slings and all sort of dark crevices where you can have sex, if you feel shy and don't want to get it in front of a standing crowd. The club is great and I would definitely go back next time maybe on a different day of the week. I have to say though I didn't get any bareback sex while there; I got fucked several times by different guys but they've all insisted on safer sex, which was a bit disappointing for me. Lot of sex but not a single load taken.

On the second day I decided to take a walk from Schoeneberg to the Boiler, probably the best known gay sauna in Berlin. I was totally impressed with the place the biggest and best kept sauna I've seen travelling around Europe so far. It's on three floors, very clean and well maintained so definitely worthy the 21 Euro for the entrance. Just a word of advice, bring your own thong shoes and a spare towel, if you can; I didn't have any shoes and I wasn't really comfortable with that. The sauna and cruising area are on the lower floor and most of the action was taking place in the steam bath. The cruising area has kind of a maze with cabins and glory holes. Again, maybe it wasn't my lucky day but not really a lot of bareback sex. A few times I've started sucking cocks thorough the holes but then all the guys retracted and left when I pushed my ass on their cocks. I can't honestly say I've seen anybody having bare sex there, but anyways it a good place to have some fun aside from the relaxing atmosphere.

Third day, a bit discouraged by the previous experiences, I decided to take my chances to the Fickstutenmark in KitKat club. May the 6th was the 100th event in Berlin but there was no special celebration planned. Again I've arrived early, lined up, got in, got my red hood then undressed and waited for the party to begin. I know FSM is primarily a safer sex event, and in fact I've counted 9 or 10 red hoods out of a 95 or 98 mares, so I had quite low and realistic expectations about this evening, I knew most of the actions was going to happen with the white hoods and that was fine for me. Well, I was wrong. I got fucked so much and most of it bare that I cant' wait to go back. I was first approached by a couple of guys who put me down on my knees and started taking turns fucking my mouth till one of them lifted my ass and started pushing inside his bare cock; thanks God he was gentle in the beginning so he took some time to open me up good then passed me around to to the other who kept on fucking, back to the first one and so on so forth till they decided they've had enough and moved to the next mare. I had a few minutes on my own, hearing a lot of moaning and grunting all around and the next cock was already demanding attention, he put me back on my place on all four and started fucking my bare ass; it felt like heaven. He finished inside my ass, pulled out and I turned quickly to catch is cock and put it back in mouth so I could taste that cum that was also leaking from my hole. Next came a Spanish, bear type guy who dragged me in a separate area so that he could seat on a chair, legs open while I sucked his cock; strange enough he was not very much interested in fucking my ass but he came in my mouth three times that night so I take it like an appreciation of my sucking skills. Now and then, when I was bent over and exposed sucking his cock, some random guy started fucking me from behind, I guess a couple of them also bred my ass and I kept on fingering my hole to slurp a few drops of freshly deposited cum leaking from my rear hole. I was brought back in the central stage by one of the helpers and waited just a few seconds until another guy pulled me a part, flipped me on my back and dug his cock inside of me. He was wearing a condom this time but it felt so fucking good anyway thanks to all the natural lube I had inside; while was I was on my back another guy started making out with me grabbing my face by the chin and sticking his tongue deep in my mouth, I totally surrendered.   
I can't tel tell for sue how many loads I've gotten by the end of the night, but the feeling of being fucked and seeded by total strangers while blindfolded is something so fulfilling for a cum dump like me that I can't wait to have it again. I understand why this event is so popular in Berlin. Next time I'll try to attend one the events in a different location, Mannheim, perhaps.

Till then,
WB

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello WildBreed,

Thanks for your descriptive account of your Berlin experiences.  If in Berlin again and looking for guaranteed BB fun, consider the following:     Coffe and Cream parties, usually  held the first Sunday afternoons/evenings  of each month at Mutschmann's;  Biohazardmen parties,  held eight or nine  times a year, usually at Bose Buben;  Bull, the deliciously sleazy bar that is active very late;  and Scheune, which has an active basement darkroom and a great weekly Sunday naked sex party.    Regarding the Lab, I do have great BB sex whenever I go there, but have noticed of late that more guys have wanted safer sex; this could be attributed to the growing popularity of the club with more conservative visitors.  And yes, check out other nights there too. 

Happy Fucking

Chiilfuck

• Upvote 2

Hey Chiilfuck,

Thanks for the hints, appreciated.

Infortunately this time my travel schedule didn't match any of those events but I'll keep them in mind for the next time.

I've forgot to mention I went to Bull after the FSM and you're right, that place is deliciously odd and sleazy ?.

Liebe Grüsse

WB