On 27 April 2017 at 4:21 PM, bearbarebttm said:

Even though he is your bf, a discussion needs to take place on this issue.  I would be willing to be bred with undetectable loads, but not so sure about someone not on meds.  It sounds more like your fantasy at this time, and I get it totally.  You know him best, so initiate the conversation and see where it takes you.

My thoughts too. I love taking loads in my hole which is why I bareback and if your bf has done his research he'll know that undetectable loads are the safest. It could be that he wants to go on PrEP as an additional safeguard. If he wanted to convert I don't see why he'd mention going on PrEP, I think he'd just let you carry on fucking him as you do.  At four months it's still a young relationship so I wouldn't put any pressure on him to convert, in fact it could frighten him off. Take it slowly, let the relationship deepen then decide if it's the right thing for you both.

• Upvote 1

On 5/8/2017 at 9:34 AM, swansub said:

My thoughts too. I love taking loads in my hole which is why I bareback and if your bf has done his research he'll know that undetectable loads are the safest. It could be that he wants to go on PrEP as an additional safeguard. If he wanted to convert I don't see why he'd mention going on PrEP, I think he'd just let you carry on fucking him as you do.  At four months it's still a young relationship so I wouldn't put any pressure on him to convert, in fact it could frighten him off. Take it slowly, let the relationship deepen then decide if it's the right thing for you both.

This, definitely.

Leaving aside how cool it can feel to take a load, I like the idea of taking loads from undetectable guys I play with not because I want to become HIV-positive, but because being able to get fucked bare and take a load is something I can enjoy. Fucking with someone undetectable, I don't have to worry about risk in the same way that I do in other situations. The sex feels really good not only because of the greater sensations involved (to the extent that there are greater sensations) but because I can relax into it. It is most definitely not because I secretly want to go through seroconversion. To be blunt, I've seen how HIV causes these guys--people I care for--great problems, and I have no desire at all to add these sorts of problems to what I'm already going through. Quite literally, one reason I am having this sex is because it is safe.

This is definitely something to talk about with your partner. Why is your partner having condomless sex with you? Explore with him his reasons for doing this, certainly before you talk about this idea with him, most definitely before you do something potentially life-harming to yourself like going off your medications.

On 2017-04-27 at 0:23 PM, GoodExercise said:

Show your BF this website if he is not on here already.  Have him read my profile activity.  That will get him verbal about wanting pozzed -- which he surely already silently wants.  Breed him before somebody else does the job and your DNA is left out in the cold.

I agree totally, unless you can guarantee your bf is monogamous .. and if he's not, he's likely to get knocked up by someone else during your relationship. I bet others know how you feel and some may jump on the chance to stealth him and then just say it was you who did it by skipping meds.

Absolutely you must discuss. I am negative too, and if my partner would poz me without me knowing, this could very probably end the relationship. Not taking prep does not mean you want to get pozzed. At least in Europe, we do not have prep and all the mixed status couples I know fuck without condoms, and none has become positive in the last 6 years from his partner. So really, do discuss this, and do not assume stuff about your parnter. Especially not if you have such a cool guy like it seems you do.

• Upvote 1

I'd ask him if he's okay with becoming pos, if not were to happen. If he is, then the door is open for you to convert him and mix your DNA with his. Share the gifting stories with him and gauge his reaction. Look for that telling bulge and make your move!

• Like 1

Just checking back in on this one. I noticed the guy that is asking the question here has not been back on line in a while. But I was wondering if you made any decision yet and what has happened sence the first post? If you read this could you give us am update? I still like my last response where I suggested you go off your meds. and tell him your doctor has you going of your meds. so you can change meds. Then after a few weeks when you think the meds. are no longer controlling your load count get real lovey with him in bed and keep your bare cock close to his hole. Work on getting it in his hole bare. Once your in let nature take over and breed him!! Did it to him the way he likes it the best and knock him up!!!

12 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

As others have said talk to your bf. Convert him without the talk and you've probably lost a boyfriend.

I agree with you, talk to him or you 'll lost him, but believe me if you are really into each other something will happens, a serodiscordant relationship can't last forever or it breaks or the other became poz, like the ball in a roulette or it runs out or, no matter how long it will turns around,  soon or later it will takes its number.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Deciding this for your boyfriend is most of the time not done, since a relationship is based on trust. The ONLY times when you might consider pozzing your boyfriend without his consent is if you have very explicit tells that he wants it but doesnt dare to ask or if you are always taking all the decisions in the relationship. But do realize that you gamble with your relationship if you are wrong.

Best way forward is to just offer him the idea, or discuss it openly what is his idea.
I would definitely have asked a Poz bf if he would please please please poz me, so he would be inside me forever... and yes I would also love it if my bf would do it without me knowing, but that is because it is a turn on for me anyway.

Barebacking is not the same as being a bugchaser

Edited by TheNaturalWay

Guest pozbbttm

My friends had a similar thing, in the end they were both trying to become as one poz couple. But turned out he was one of them what has a resistance. 

They both really wanted it and I've even dumped a poz load in him. But won't happen. 

But this is rare, what I would do? Come off meds, tell him after a couple of months and if he cool with it then great. If he's mad tell him to fuck off! For me, they have to be poz and proud. I went back and pozzed my exs who annoyed me, and one who was a chaser. 

• 11 months later...

What if you go off meds and then become resistant to them and he becomes UD and you end up with full blown AIDS. Not much of a relationship then I'd think. And if he's going to go on meds and remain UD, why bother with all the stuff that comes with having HIV? Just enjoy his neg status and your UD status.  Works for me and my husband. 

• Like 1