Hey, everyone.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months, and he is aware that I'm positive and undetectable. He's negative himself and has discussed starting Prep to reduce his risk of getting HIV since neither of us use condoms. Lately, though, I have been really turned on by the idea of going off meds and converting him. Is this bad? Of course I would give it to him if he really wanted it and asked me for it, and it would be so special if he really did want it from me. Any thoughts? Thanks.

LP

• Upvote 5

Guest GoodExercise

Drop the meds -- forever.  Go ahead and do it -- do not wait.  Kindness is the quality of being gentle, caring, and helpful.  Be kind.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, LittlePiggy said:

That's true. We breed each other all the time, but I'm wondering if I should convert him. The question is do I go ahead and do it or wait until he asks for it, if he asks for it?

Why don't you ask him? He may be afraid you will freak out if he asks for it. If he is into it, then there is no problem.  

• Upvote 7

Even though he is your bf, a discussion needs to take place on this issue.  I would be willing to be bred with undetectable loads, but not so sure about someone not on meds.  It sounds more like your fantasy at this time, and I get it totally.  You know him best, so initiate the conversation and see where it takes you.

• Upvote 7

21 minutes ago, bearbarebttm said:

Even though he is your bf, a discussion needs to take place on this issue.  I would be willing to be bred with undetectable loads, but not so sure about someone not on meds.  It sounds more like your fantasy at this time, and I get it totally.  You know him best, so initiate the conversation and see where it takes you.

I have to agree with this totally. Just the fact that he knows you are poz undetectable and is still willingly taking your loads without the prep, is a bit of indication that maybe he is thinking about it, but undecided and apprehensive, but still willing to take the chance because the connection is there. Talk with him about what he is thinking and you may be surprised at his response, maybe he is just backwards and doesn't know how to bring up the subject with you. Either way, you will know one way or the other. 

There seems to be lots of interesting advice on the issue that you are dealing with. Having a talk with him about it might surprise you. He may have brought up the prep idea as a way of feeling out your thoughts. It is perfectly naturel for you to be getting turned on about converting your bf. You two will have a very special bond if you do it. If I were your bf I would be very turned on by the idea and I would want you to go off meds and try and knock me up. He sees how you are dealing with being poz. To have a guy get you knocked up that you care about is very special. I think he is lucky to have a bf like you that will do it. If you both were into it I am betting you would be in his ass every chance you could get pounding away!!

Another idea would be to tell your bf that your doc has told you that you need to go off meds. for a while and change to a new med. And there needs to be a 3 month time frame where you are not on any meds. Then be real loving with him and see if he will let you get your bare cock in him. I bet he will and then do him good!!! You may find him begging you to get him knocked up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Guest GoodExercise

Show your BF this website if he is not on here already.  Have him read my profile activity.  That will get him verbal about wanting pozzed -- which he surely already silently wants.  Breed him before somebody else does the job and your DNA is left out in the cold.

22 hours ago, LittlePiggy said:

Hey, everyone.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months, and he is aware that I'm positive and undetectable. He's negative himself and has discussed starting Prep to reduce his risk of getting HIV since neither of us use condoms. Lately, though, I have been really turned on by the idea of going off meds and converting him. Is this bad? Of course I would give it to him if he really wanted it and asked me for it, and it would be so special if he really did want it from me. Any thoughts? Thanks.

LP

Speaking as someone presumably negative who has been having lots of fun sex with undetectable guys, I would be surprised if he was interested in becoming positive. Wanting to be on PrEP suggests to me an active disinterest in getting HIV on his part.

• Upvote 3

Since you guys are in a relationship and have bonded on a different level I think you should discuss this before going ahead with it.  This could be something so beautiful if done properly.  If he were some random fuckbud that knows your status then I would say knock him up.  But this could be an amazing bond between the two of you.  I fantasize often about knowing and loving my gifter and am pretty sure many others do as well.

BBRT- fucknfeedme

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I feel discussion is a must.  Your relationship is still young, and it sounds pretty strong. I know Im looking to be gifted, and want to know my gifter.  A relationship with him would be cool, but that's probably asking too much.

Just be prepared for whatever may happen.  It sounds as he  doesn't want the gift, but maybe will in time.   Keep us posted.

I am in agreement with those who suggest talking to your bf about your fantasy/desire to poz him.  You know that he is not afraid of having bareback sex with you, so he has thought about getting converted by you on some level.  I agree with cman54 he may have raised the issue of Prep to see what your reaction was.  Why else would he bring it up? Unless, you two have talked about having sex with other guys who might be poz.

You really don't know what your bf is thinking about, so talk to him and he might have the fantasy/desire of getting converted by you.  Good luck...:D

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I have a bud who is poz and did just that, went off his meds so he could become detectable and poz his BF. He didn't tell him first. Turned out his BF was fucking around BB like crazy, got poz and gave it to a bunch of other guys. He made the mistake of telling his BF what he did and that ended their relationship. Turns out his BF liked barebacking but wasn't so hot on getting pozzed.