New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

I'm not that new on this site really, been here a few years, but I guess not many people in here know me, coming from Northern Europe. Been a few months since I last posted in here too, being too busy this summer, but not having sex I'm sorry to say. Always preferred raw, as rubber turns me off. Took raw cock in the 80s when I was a teenager and in my early 20s. In saunas as well. Then the AIDS scare came, I settled down with a girl and had kids (still the only girl I've had sex with). But I missed my old life, so I started having sex with men again, but this time as a top. A couple of years ago I got drunk and spread my ass cheeks to strange guys in darkrooms in Berlin (Tom's and Bull). Never looked back. Taking anon sperm is like heaven. Now I'm single by choice, only hooking up with strangers. Wouldn't have sex with any of my friends.

Edit: Taking five anon cocks in the sling in a gay club in Tel Aviv last year was the ultimate heaven so far.

Edited by bberik
Added another sentence.

Guest MSlave97

Hey, I'm pretty much a newbie to all of this. First had bareback a few months ago when a guy was fucking me and took off his condom without telling me. It felt so much better having his raw cock sliding into me. Also being the submissive guy I am it felt great to have my ass pleasure this guy so much. Then having him plant his seed inside me was amazing. Unfortunately I've not had chance to take any more cock since then, the way things have worked out. So I've joined bbrt and hopefully will be getting pumped with a load this weekend, which I can't wait for.

I've also recently started serving a Master from over on recon, who has suggested turning me into a bb cum-dump pig who takes anon loads at the Baths in Manchester, I can't wait for that to start.

I'm also a big piss whore, love being showered in and drinking mens piss. My Master has also suggested I should serve as a urinal for him wherever we go.

So anyway, here's to my having a long future being filled with cum and piss :P

I'm not really a new member, but I haven't been on here much. I'm vers, in Chicago, and have been more bottom lately. Also, reallly into Watersports, getting pissed on, pissing on guys. I've been BB only for years and been on Prep since Dec 2014. I"l be on this site a lot more, seems like it is more active than Grindr game players

never been bb. Always a fantasy, especially with a Dominant Top who humiliates me -- verbal abuse, spit, piss, and then slowly takes control physically of the sub, forcing it to worship his feet, pits, cock and balls,  ass, and then He hold s the sub down and slowly mounts it

Guest cardoc49
On 16/5/2017 at 2:58 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Been on here a few months now, guy I've played with off bbrt mentioned it. Was a relief to be open about being poz, my experiences, my desires and not be shamed about them. I'd always barebacked since my first sexual experience at 13, didn't know guys needed to use condoms or much about HIV/AIDS until later. Alternately very naive and yet experienced about it. Total pig tbh, not much I don't do or haven't done. True verse, cum pig, piss pig, fuck pig here. I am an open book, if you have questions I have answers.

So very happy to hear you you are so STRONG xxx Carsten

Guest DMVBBTSWhore

Hi everyone, new here but not to the scene.  Pre-transition I hung out at glorious health and other venues in DC.  Anyone remember  The Earle?  Eventually the expected happened (undetectable).  Of course the demographic interested in me changed radically at that point: not much opportunity due to status in the TS admirer community here willing to play bare.  Now that I've had my surgery hoping to find playmates without the hang ups.  My partner of too many years is a genetic BBW.  Not interested in any additional bugs.  We're both 48, ample bodied. Our household situation shifts to being able to host after August.

Only started using the site in the past month or so, though I joined in Feb 2016. Anyway I haven't introduced myself properly so I should do that. Hi. I'm barenekkid. I'm bi, and when I have sex with men I'm a total bottom and I love raw cock and cum. I'm not as slutty as I'd like to be sometimes. In my fantasies I want to take multiple anonymous loads every night -- just go to the bathhouse, get in the swing and get pounded or take load after load through the gloryhole. I'm not quite there in real life yet. Someday. I've taken raw anonymous loads before though and I will do so again. It's a huge turn-on for me to feel like a cumdump and I love feeling a cock unload in my ass or on my tongue. So I'm looking for tops in the Ottawa area on squirt and on bbrt and working on training my ass with various toys. And I'll post about my adventures when they happen. 

• Upvote 2

Guest ATLSexyGuy

Hey Guys... I go by the name of Rod when I cruise/hook up, etc. I use that. Gender: Male,    Out: Gay and out,   Sexual Orientation: Gay,   Role: Vers to Bbttm Safer Sex, yes.  Looking for: Just looking, Messaging/Chat, Relationship, 1-on-1, Group sex, and wild play

I have a total fetish for Spandex, lycra, jocks, marines, athletes, and spandex.  

In Middle School I found that the Sears and JCPenny catalog underwear section was really hot.

Around the same time, I started doing things on my own, and with friends, and discovered the gay area of town, arcades, nude beach and secluded cruisy area. My older guy cousin took me with him and we explored. He wore Jockey Elance (One layer of tiny cotton bikinis).  He looked so HOT. When I was barely in high school I watched Greg Louganis in the Olympics with his ripped body and bulge. He was also so The captain of our football/basketball team was a sexy fit/ripped, big dicked stud, and he was approached to model, so he would work out a lot, and used to tan near the gym/locker room/weight room in a tiny turquoise speedo solar. At different times, both the Captain and my cousin encouraged me to try on a pair. I did one day at the big department store and I loved it. I stole my first speedo (from the Captain), bought one at 15 (and wore it to secluded places), and got up the nerve to go to the gay 'beach' at 17. 

After that I loved the look, the feel on, the sexy tan lines in the locker room, and the probability that wearing a speedo meant the guy was gay. .. (not really, but I thought). From bikini/speedos to thongs, to ybacks and jock straps, square cuts, singlets, tights, jersies, to now leather, latex, rubber, neoprene, and other gear. I love it all.

About my ideal man:  Aged 21 to 60, who is also into spandex, likes jock gear, leather. Very sexual, and Tall, and handsome.

What I love to do: Fuck, get fucked, Singles, couples, groups, circuit parties.  Wear spandex, watch guys in spandex, trade spandex, and make videos/take pics in and out of spandex, and play and party.  

What turns me off... Sex with scat. kids. and anything that leaves permanent marks or scars.

c8511c0d-afe9-49f2-8ece-f128a10f5b63.jpg

Hi, Inexperienced 22y pig here looking for guys to play with. Either experienced guys who will teach me and take it slow or inexperienced like myself and we will discover together. I am also looking for guys all over the world to talk with about piggy stuff. I am a filthy pig into piss, sweat, spit, cum, cheese, unwashed everything, rough, rape,99, poz, kidnapping, dad/son roleplay. I also like dirty smelly underwear, dirty smelly socks and a lot more kinks. I love to serve, especially sucking and licking sweaty armpits . Full disclosure:I use a wheelchair, because I have a neuromuscular disease.

Guest Hunkfun

Hey guys. Also new here I ain't done anything yet but know I want it bareback. Seen condom bids and they always turn me off.

Willing to give everything a go that turns you on.

Guest DELETEDD

Hey Guys... not so new here, been actually on here for a few years now but been barebacking for many more ;)  First started barebacking back when I was in my early 20's. Once I took my first raw load I knew I coudlnt use a condome ever again. Over time I eventually got very turned on by poz tops and taking poz cum. Was never really a chaser but really got turned on and got my hole wild when I would get bred by a poz top. I figure eventually I be poz. Well after soooo many years of taking so many bare cocks n loads I tested poz in Feb 2014.  It is kinda a relief and def. more sluttier. This site has def bring the piggy out of me. Love being a total poz pig ;)  35 yr old vers pig here. Love leather, jockstraps and getting piggy, especially with other poz pigs =) 

Hi everyone.  I'm Bear, Brian if you prefer.  I've been around for some time now but have been rather quiet of late, not much to say these days so I check in once in awhile and ever now and then post something in response to something else.  I used to read the stories back when but stopped.   Anyone is welcome to hit me up here or on any of my other profiles.  These days I am more into making friends then getting my hole loaded up, its been awhile.  Things are slow in my area for the Bear population..LOL.

Anyway.  You all keep having fun and taking those loads!

Hello all. Been reading this site for a few years now but finally decided to contribute. 

Married with a slut of a wife that fucks others with my blessing. I really enjoy eating another guys load from her pussy. 

That said, she does not know one of the guys she fucked has fucked me as well. Twice I took his cock bare and let him unload in me. 

I constantly am thinking about dick in my ass but haven't really made an effort to get any more. It's tough to get away and find a place to play. I prefer other married dudes too. But I suppose it'll get the best of me and I'll soon end up grunting away again as another guy stretches me out. 

• Like 2