New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Not new. Joined in 2011.

MASC top bearded bear living in New Orleans.

I fuck holes. Mouth. Ass. Cunt.

Love getting my hole rimmed. Spitting or pissing in an open thirsty mouth makes my day.

I think bottoms are for fucking and giving them my load is making them happy and fulfilled!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest slave2cock

Hi Guys, 

Just discovered this site. 

I am here to allow myself to become the slut I know I am, even though I haven't really allowed myself to be it yet - well not by comparison to some of the sluts I have seen on here anyway.

I am a sub/boy/slave (hence the name). I have only discovered this within the last 3 years. Up until that time I always tried to put on the brave face to be the butch top. My Master helped me understand my place which I am constantly working to get better at. I know that I am subservient to MEN and I have come to terms with this. I serve Real MEN with real cocks, and I will worship every part of them. 

My Master often has me locked in chastity as he wants me focused on my boy pussy/cunt. He says that I 1) should always be focused on the pleasure of the MAN 2) get any enjoyment / stimulation from my pussy (or his pussy). My cock (or clit as he calls it) does not get attention. This is because I am not a MAN. He explained to me that REAL MEN have real cocks. Some do like being fucked... that is their right as MEN, but slave/boys like me live for their pleasure. That includes fucking a MAN if that is what he wants... but then the point there is not for me to cum (unless the MAN wants me to), it is for his pleasure. 

I know I need practice as there are a lot of barriers in the way of being the slut I need to be. 

Hello all,

I'm new here! I'm 27, living in Florida. I've always enjoyed getting a little piggy, letting guys use and seed my holes, and even though I knew it was risky I couldn't help but crave seed in my cunt. I recently found out I'm poz and now I'm excited to begin a new piggy chapter in my life. I can be the cum slut I've wanted to be for a long time. Looking for friends and daddies all over but specifically anyone in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area. Ideally I want to find myself a daddy who will use me as his fucktoy and share me with his friends like the whore I am. I'm also a chronic addicted masturbator and I love to popper up and goon on my dong for hours on end! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Been reading the forums here for a while without being registered. Also love these breeding vids on Tumblr.

Lost my virginity 3 years ago, but it's only the last months I've fucked around.

Since this summer I've been thinking alot about being bred and various STDs. Ultimately had to get a profile here.

Would love to travel for a potent load ;)

Add me on KIK: takeitthick 

Edited by blueswede

Been out of the scene fo a while now, getting back into things tho ?. Im a 32yo white kinky faggot sub total bottom. I love to worship cock, i absolutely love being on my knees for a big cocked dom top and just servicing him however he wants, love to deepthroat, lick and suck balls, rim, rub my face on and with his cock and balls so i smell of man cock, sloppy blow jobs, being face fucked, and swallowing.

I love to be fucked raw, i love big cocks, and getting fucked rough. I love getting fucked ass up face down so the top can get his cock all the way in me and fuck me hard, i love to sit on a cock too, love the feeling of lowering my faggot ass all the way down on a cock. And i definitely love getting bred, there is nothing better than having a tops cock buried deep in my ass unloading his seed into me.

Also into watersports. I like to be pissed on, and in my mouth, but love to have a cock piss directly into my ass.

Always read but never post. I'm a 24yr fun loving hungry bottom (ish) boy in seattle who just loves stories about older men filling their boys to the brim, giving them viruses and everything that goes along w being a pig. I like to talk dirty so if you're ever bored, give me a shout. 

Edited by Piggyboybttm

Just joined the site. Always been into bb. 

A friend explained it to me once that we are all animals. We have urges and wants. That being said, I know what I want. Love chatting, but always open for fun. 

ErosWired, joined a couple of weeks ago. I've tried a hell of a lot of things, and they led me down a lo-o-o-ong rabbit hole where I discovered men who taught me something about myself - they taught me that I had something to offer, and that there was a reason it felt so good to give it up. One of those men took me, for a while, as a thing he owned, and spent a lot of time and effort training me to accept my new place as a willing, eager hole for men to breed. If that sounds fictional or fake, it's not. It's what happened, and it's what I am. I'm grateful to that man for what he did, and for what he made me into. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Breed me like the Man you are.

• Upvote 1

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to post a brief intro (hope this is the right place to do it).  I'm a 37yo bi white guy from the Indianapolis, IN area.  I'm a talented oral bottom and have had a pretty interesting sexual life to date.  I enjoy getting naked just about anytime anywhere and just taking the time to explore sex with my sexual partners and to enjoy every moment.  I party some but not all the time.  My goal is to share a great experience with everyone and build more great memories as I do so.  Hopefully I'll meet a few people in and around the Indianapolis area through this board so that I can make new friends and enjoy  more fun times.  I'm fairly much an open book, so I welcome questions, etc.  Maybe I will even be able to make friends in other places to visit or host later on...

Have looked at this site for some time now and decided it was time to join and seek contacts. Neg bottom / versatile and switched to barebacking recently with the 3 tops i already get fucked by. What a joy it is receiving the gift from a top, i should have done this long time before, I guess I have found my purpose in life: getting loads in my pussy.

I've now completley gotten rid of those stupid rubbers (was a relief to throw the remaining ones away!) and want to take more loads from fuckers, POZ me up!

contact me by emaill: homo1964@outlook.com if you want to convert me.

• Like 1

Hey all. I'm from Edmonton Alberta, Canada. And although I'm not new to barebacking, I am need to the pig persona. 

I'm hoping this sits will allow more opportunity to hook up with tops and versatile guys interested in helping with my personal evolution as a BB FF POZ bottom. Submissive.

• 3 weeks later...