New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

27 year old guy from the UK. Happily married to a great guy but I have a huge addiction to cock and real men and there’s nothing I can do about it. If I see a beautiful cock I NEED to suck it, if a man wants to fuck me then I can’t say no to him. It’s like an instinct to me, there’s no thinking involved. It’s left me no choice but to embrace that part of myself. I’m a born bottom slut and I was put on this Earth to help real men get off however and whenever they need. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

not a newcomer but never introduced myself... check my profile... total bottom poz not on meds fuckhole... my purpose in life is to take cum loads and piss from any cock no matter what.  OINK

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Been on here close to two years, but Indian - middle eastern guy living in Upstate NY. Anything goes, though I have never tried FF and probably do not want it. Chasing the gift though. Party and take toxic loads, as my name says

Guest gwmcatcher

Like others, I've been reading the site a while and finally decided to join.  Pics coming soon. 

Washington DC here. Late 50s/ 6'4"/200 lbs  vers, but more bottom. Back at the gym aiming to tone up and lose a few pounds.

Have lived around the world. Now back in the US long term.  Married but play separately or together.  Looking to reenergise my slutty side.  In fact, husband loves to watch me get bred.  A regular set of FBs would be great but probably too much to ask.  If you're in DC or visiting and want a fun fuck, let me know!

My turn!

UK guy mid 40s (46 at time of posting) partnered to early 40s guy.  I’ve been reading the site for the past couple of weeks and joined very recently.

i’m a voyeur in nature, like watching my other half play with other guys, especially when he’s drunk.  I love it when people don’t realise that they are being watched ? 

I’ve other kinks, zoo, incest sportswear to name a few and yes, that’s my jizz on the Total90 ?

On 15.10.2017 at 5:31 AM, Meko said:

Just joined the site. Always been into bb. 

A friend explained it to me once that we are all animals. We have urges and wants. That being said, I know what I want. Love chatting, but always open for fun. 

Wise friend. ;)

Hi, to present me. First sorry, for my english, I don't speak very well english. So I'm a french guy, I've 35 years old and sexually, only bottom (and submissive). I'm really interested and excited by pozzing. I stayed during 6 years with my first partner, he was neg, but he is poz now. I saw him and anothers guys becoming poz during private parties. I could be poz many times, but I took med then. Now, I don't know what I must do, continue to fuck bareback and assume the consequence, I don't know.

• Upvote 1

Howdy All. 38 y/o poz guy from Chicago here. A little about me...grew up in a small town with no out gay dudes, went away to college, decided gay was where it was at. Messed around with a few guys, thought it was cool. Let a dude fuck my hole for the first time, hated it!!  Next time a buddy took his time and fucked me damm good, second dick in my ass got my cock rock hard and had me shooting loads with zero hands. I was fucking hooked and became a total bottom bitch. Nothing quite as much fun as sleeping with as many dudes as possible while attending a college with 60000 students. Especially when so many 19 year olds all wanna be top. I was happy to oblige as a bottom. I got to where I was dissapointed if I could find only one dude a night to fuck me, hoped for two or three. Also discovered an absolute love of big, thick, long dick. Also discovered that I loved letting dudes gangfuck me as well. Had a good friend who was President of his frat and he was totally closeted. Numerous frat parties found me hidden in a corner as a few closeted horny frat dudes fucked me like the little whiny bottom bitch I was  

At the time as a twinky scrawny ginger, I absolutely loved getting hung black and Hispanic dudes to fuck me, still love contrast of a big dark dick spitting open a scrawny white ass. Anyway, got to where I was more worried about finding the biggest dick to fuck me than anything. I’ll always be proud to know that we had this one stud on campus with a dick the size of my forearm, and not only was I the only bottom bitch on campus who could accommodate him balls deep, I then begged him to nail my ass harder and let him know I wanted to hear those sexy balls of his slap on my ass. I became the biggest slut on campus and was fucking proud of it! Began using lots of drugs and never really gave a shit about rubbers, only used em when the top insisted. I grew up totally repressing my inner fag for years, I wanted every inch of sexy college dick up in me and every drop of cum in me as well. 

Well, after probably getting deep dicked by 1500-2000 different dudes and shooting up heroin, surprise surprise’. I was poz. 

Totally threw a loop in my life. Was sick for a little while, rarely got laid because i was scared. Got freaked out, tried settling down and dating, hated it. This has gone on for a while.

Just a couple months ago, I decided ‘fuck it’. A relationship will be great if it happens, but I want dick in the meantime. I’m shouting from the rooftops that I’m poz, I’m a fucking slut, and I want dudes with big thick, long, dicks to fuckin jackhammer my scrawny lil ass. 

Now I just gotta get my ass back to fighting weight and being able to take anything. Back in the day, it’d hold two donkey dicks and any other dick I’d try to get in there. Now, I don’t wanna tell a hung sexy stud that I’ll be begging for him to fuck me harder yet not be able to manage. Any tips for getting my mancunt back to full strength?

Ive been a long time lurker and I do want to think everyone here. I’ve got a great career, great friends, good health, run multiple marathons a year, etc.   Still, something was missing (hint: big dicks attached to sexy studs). This site has been great to let me know that fuck a monogamous relationship, it’s fine to be a manslut. Hoping soon to at least get back to many dicks a week at least and already thinking about my first bottom bitch in a gangbang since college. 

PS Can’t say it enough, I still absolutely love seeing the look on a hung studs face when this scrawny little ginger femmy faggot with a 28 inch waist would beg to for more  I had me a video camera set up in college so I could record my ass getting split open by these dudes. I’ll always remember my straight roommate coming home one night after I was pretty drunk, horny, and not even caring  This huge dude had me spit open and feeling good as he threw me up and down on his dick like a rag doll. He took one look at me, and asked, ‘how the fuck is that possible?!’  

Anyway, I’m looking forward to getting my ass stretched out again and getting as many dudes to fuck me as possible  I’m not quite the 19    Year old twinky little faggot slut i was, but am now a 38 year old tall scrawny little faggot bottom bitch who is in shape, runs 10 miles a day and still wants/needs/craves lots of big dicks shooting big loads up my ass at all times   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1