New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest BiGuyInWI

I found this site through a gay blog. Very interesting! I'm bisexual/mostly straight, but have played with men quite a bit. I love love love barebacking and mostly top, but I wanna be topped again eventually. I'm in Wisconsin, 42 years old. Hello pervy boys!

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Hi everyone :) Not exactly new here. I was in a relationship for a bit and got off the forum. Dont remember old account info, so i created a new account. About me, I am 27, and am a cum craving twink faggot. Often told I have a very tight ass & take every cock raw, because faggot ass is meant to get breeded. I get breeded everytime I get fucked and don't get with guys who use condoms, but haven't been pozzed (yet). I can only hope and now that i am single now I want to go full on whore & find someone who has full blown AIDS to blast their load in my ass a few times a month til I am pozzed.

And if you ever wanna message me, please do! I like reading degrading comments on my pictures and in my inbox & read messages about what guys wanna do to my faggot ass.

Like most of us here, not new but just getting into the site more and more.  I am soon to be 40, Poz for 8 years and undectable. Bottom here 5'11 around 240, hairy cubbish type. Lived in Minnesota most of my life, but became a pig in NYC where in lived for 3 years..  I miss El Mirage and the Black Party...... 

Travel alot and always attempt to stop in a Sauna, including Thailand, Hong Kong, London and more. Taking loads at most of them, more taken here in the U.S. 

20170219_075438.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just joined. I'm a muscular hairy and attractive white dude mostly top but sometimes bottom. I am neg, always fuck raw. Not looking to get pozzed but am looking to explore my perv side with other attractive pervs. I like camming and phone and of course meeting in person. Would love other hot nice dick white guys to perv with. Am into black guys too and heavily into raceplay. 

Edited by jason393939

I just joined. I'm a muscular hairy and attractive white dude mostly top but sometimes bottom. I am neg, always fuck raw. Not looking to get pozzed but am looking to explore my perv side with other attractive pervs. I like camming and phone and of course meeting in person. Would love other hot nice dick white guys to perv with. Am into black guys too and heavily into raceplay. 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cle216fkr

What's up guys, 

Been reading stories for a while but never made any comments. Just now doing anything with my profile. The Chem sex stories have def been a favorite. Group stories, guys getting drugged and used in bathhouses etc. definitely love taboo to talk taboos too? also so feel free to hit me up.

2017-05-24-06-38-10 (2).jpg

2017-06-14-06-26-12.jpg

Edited by Cle216fkr

Guest FinalDL2021

HI my name is John, been here since October of 2017, Just started barebacking, after my Divorce and I love it. Its very liberating, and I love the rush of  taking the risk as well.  I feel like a teenager all over again, and everything bareback gets me so turned on.  I currently live in Northampton, MA.  I have not met anyone here yet, always open to the possibility. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bdbottom

Hey all.

I've lurked through this site for a few month before I decided to join recently. I'm bi,  married, 35 and a total bottom. I love reading others experiences and I  recently started cross dressing a little bit with panties and some lingerie. Wife gets so turned on by seeing me dressed up with a big cock in my ass. I guess if I turn into a completely gay sissy bottom I'll have to thank her. 

• 2 weeks later...