New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Like some others, joined some time ago but never really looked around or participated.  Mature (62) queer who has been happily bottoming raw for nearly 50 years.   Early adopter of PrEP and became more of a cumdump than I ever imagined I could be.  On the tenth of this month, I took my last pill and did not refill the 'script.   So now I am more than interested in what I read here.  

Hey, there! I am just a beginner with cum dumping. I feel an urge to be breed but still have many questions and concerns. What I am doing now - I am arranging a gangbang parties in motel room. I am blindfolded and doing just pre-selection by pictures people sent me. I prefer to keep it safe but some guys still fuck me raw. I have not achieved the state of complete cum dump with no loads refuse. I am not sure I like to be fucked bu obese, ugly, homeless etc. But day by day I feel more devotion to serve as cumdump to men willing to breed me. I really need mentoring and someone's advice at this stage. I would appreciate.

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_2275.JPG

00O0O_fsBEkvXjkrn_1200x900.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hi piggies, until recently I did not remember ever having visited this site, but upon rediscovery I find myself coming back time and time again. In particular, I am looking for information about gangbangs. I just started planning my first and so far 10 guys want to come. So many questions. I have been poz for almost 11 years, undetectable and hope to keep it that way. I am not attracted to the bug-chasing, aids-craving thing.

Oh - My First Gangbang is Saturday, 17 March, in LA (Hollywood-Silverlake). Please join! Also, looking for somebody to help me with the organisation especially on the night itself.

Hi piggies, until recently I did not remember ever having visited this site, but upon rediscovery I find myself coming back time and time again. In particular, I am looking for information about gangbangs. I just started planning my first and so far 10 guys want to come. So many questions. I have been poz for almost 11 years, undetectable and hope to keep it that way. I am not attracted to the bug-chasing, aids-craving thing.

Oh - My First Gangbang is Saturday, 17 March, in LA (Hollywood-Silverlake). Please join! Also, looking for somebody to help me with the organisation especially on the night itself.

IMG-20171114-WA0008.thumb.jpg.86262b1150712cbcd385b7b33d7db556.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Hey Dani, keep up the good work...whoredom is right around the corner...keep taking those raw dick and thick, creamy loads...and definitely keep us in the loop on your continuing journey/adventures...whore!! And by the way, luv the sexy pics....beautiful breeding hole...you should have no trouble getting bred!!! Oink.;)

• Upvote 1

On 10.8.2017 at 10:14 AM, lecheroxxl said:

Hi, I just created my account a couple of days ago, but I haven reading this forum for more than a year.

Currently, I just moved to New Zealand and I am looking to know the places where bareback people go in Auckland.

I started barebacking in 2013 (I am 27 years old) and I am a little picky to choose my bottoms (I am a total top). I am still negative and plan to continue being it.

I would like to fuck more often, but the fear of HIV and other STI hold me back. 

I fucked a guy at the Centurian in Auckland last year. I tried to get fucked, but I didn't have the time to wait for it, because I had an airplane to catch. So I fucked a guy in the sling instead. And I did make it to my flight home. Arrived at the airport only one hour before departure. :D

• Like 1

Hi all. 

I used to be on here under a different login but had to make a new one after getting exposed and shamed for it.

Hoping to get back into the bareback scene 

Hey guys I’m a new member - today - and I’m a raw bottom chasing poz loads.  I live outside Washington DC.  

See my profile for other details, but feel free to shoot me an email - pun intended ? prguyva@gmail.com 

On 3/13/2018 at 12:37 PM, SBB1984 said:

Hi all. 

I used to be on here under a different login but had to make a new one after getting exposed and shamed for it.

Hoping to get back into the bareback scene 

How did you get exposed?

Hi guys, call me Dan. Also new to forum, but keen to mingle and read more - maybe even network some. I live in country South Australia.

Total bottom, not quite a total cum dump yet (gimme time...), but fully into being bred by dominating tops. So far it doesn't look like there's many of you locally, but I'm still looking- and I make sure my hole is always willing

xo

16 hours ago, lecheroxxl said:

How did you get exposed?

People I didn't want finding out the lifestyle I've lived tracked me to this site so I'm making this account very anonymous

Guest Mtncubdtf

Hi there fellas, a new friend told me to check out this site - so hot!  Always been a cocksucking bottom but played safe until prep. The freedom to take cum was awesome and I gave myself up to being a cumpig. After taking a few poz loads I became obsessed with it. Off prep for the last couple months and looking to get knocked up.