New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

4 hours ago, SBB1984 said:

People I didn't want finding out the lifestyle I've lived tracked me to this site so I'm making this account very anonymous

How can they track you to this site? Nobody's using their real name here?

Guest hairybidude

Hi...58 y/o Bi Married Bottom in Central Florida.

Never been fucked by real cock, but used to fuck myself with a dildo and loved it.

I've heard how great getting fucked bare and bred feels I decided I need to try it soon.

Looking to get on PrEP real soon.

hi all I just joined today. found this site randomly idk if its right for me but I'm trying it. I'm a bi bottom in the closet never told anyone or had any experience with men in person. I keep everything anonymous online. it can be really hard to find someone that understands that. if they can get past that I'm an always horny bottom looking to have an ongoing connection with a patient top about sex and all else

• 1 month later...
Guest spandexcumdump

Recently joined this site, love reading everyones posts. I'm from Nebraska, HIV negative, gay guy.

Recently tried barebacking with a few guys over my birthday. It was a lot of fun. The first guy stayed the longest, very dominate and fun to talk with. Had me suck his cock and fucked me several times. Loved every minute of it. When he had to leave I checked out grindr and found another guy that wanted to have some quick fun and was staying in the same hotel. He came over, I sucked him for a little bit, then he fucked me. Cock was a little smaller than the first guy, so it slipped in easy. The last guy was a black guy in the same hotel. He talked the least, had me suck him for a while to get him hard. He must have been tired cause it took a while. He finally had me get on the bed and breed me.

It was my first time trying being a cum dump, but I enjoyed it. Now I'm thinking when I can travel to Denver to try it again. Next time I'll do some more planning so I can meet more guys.

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

Guest BiGuyInWI
On 5/3/2018 at 10:56 PM, Elliot18 said:

Hey new here I don’t have heaps of experience but I’m a top just turned 18 so wanna learn and have fun 

Lovely to see an eager young boi here! I hope you have LOADS of fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hey. 

30 yo vers bottom here 5'10" 160

Tampa FL

I remember lurking this site a few years ago when I first started to feel the urge to ditch condoms and start getting bred.  Thanks to PrEP I have been able to give into those urges. Since, I have taken loads from 8 different guys in the past two years as I tend to shy away from one time anon ecounters. However, Im beginning to feel more turned on by the thought of "ass up door unlocked" scene.  Definitely want to plan a gangbang soon, hehe.

Im about 90% bottom  10% top as I love breeding younger twinks on occasion but usually Im generally more of a sub bottom in the sheets. Love daddy types. 

Thanks for the welcome and info on this site

20180518_104219.jpg

1280-720-1526655859129.jpeg

640-1136-1526656003607.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Sydneybbfucker
On 5/4/2018 at 1:56 PM, Elliot18 said:

Hey new here I don’t have heaps of experience but I’m a top just turned 18 so wanna learn and have fun 

Very hot

Hey guys 37 year old bear neg bottom in Atlanta here. Joined on Friday always been into poz guys but usually played with a condom or the pullout method. More and more curious to get bred by poz guys. Love it raw in general! Love to get dominated too! Wouldn’t mind finding a new owner.