New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hi all

UK based big bear here. Full bearded. 100% bottom. Negative. Not on Prep.

Up for being loaded by any tops willing to fuck a big bear hole. I'm under no illusion I'm not everyone's ideal body, but there must be some men that enjoy loading big fat ass! 

Look forward to seeing you guys soon!

20180522_131116-892x963.jpg

• Like 1

Was married for years and now I’m divorced.  Not sure how it began but I started craving cock.   All I can think about is sucking cocks and swallowing cum.  I’m dying to taste it. I’ve started swallowing my own saving a weeks work of cum in a condom and then enjoying it every weekend.  I want to taste someone else’s now.   

Ive stuff everything in the house that will fit in my ass.  I’m just desperate to be fucked by a guy.  I’m hoping before this year ends I will finally feel a cock stretching my throat and pounding deep into my ass. Some guy is going to be the lucky one to breed me for the first time. 

For now I’m just reading all of these posts and jerking off loads to drink! 

• Upvote 2

Hi,

Just saw this thread. Hi :) I'm new here and think this blog is really cool. I know I'm not supposed to do bareback, but it turns me on so much :p. I am mostly into sub twinks, but am really open to new experiences. anyone who will take my load gets my attention ;) especially deepthrought, havent done that yet!

Guest bigasstwink

London based irish bottom, love to serve men especially dominant daddies. Into sauna fun but wanna do more summer cruising and sex club sessions. Dream would be to be tied down and gang bred, seed leaking from my wrecked hole and slutty mouth. If you’re in London get in touch!

5CD40280-E0F7-40E0-815B-8C5F42F1A7F6.jpeg

On 5/22/2018 at 5:00 PM, Eldercocksmith said:

Was married for years and now I’m divorced.  Not sure how it began but I started craving cock.   All I can think about is sucking cocks and swallowing cum.  I’m dying to taste it. I’ve started swallowing my own saving a weeks work of cum in a condom and then enjoying it every weekend.  I want to taste someone else’s now.   

Ive stuff everything in the house that will fit in my ass.  I’m just desperate to be fucked by a guy.  I’m hoping before this year ends I will finally feel a cock stretching my throat and pounding deep into my ass. Some guy is going to be the lucky one to breed me for the first time. 

For now I’m just reading all of these posts and jerking off loads to drink! 

Hope you find a nice cock to fill your holes, and someone that will teach you the way to take cock. Nothing like the feel of a hard dick up your ass or swallowing jets of cum 

3 hours ago, punaman said:

Hope you find a nice cock to fill your holes, and someone that will teach you the way to take cock. Nothing like the feel of a hard dick up your ass or swallowing jets of cum 

That’s exactly what I need, a teacher!  The thought of someone talking me through how to relax and open up my ass as he’s sliding his cock into it drives me insane as does the thought of thick sperm being shot right into my stomach.  

Guest Appletree

I'm not a new member but I've never introduced myself. I'm 42, bisexual and married to a woman who has known about me and been great about it. That said, we are probably breaking up soon.

I remember the  first time I went home with a guy he didn't want to use condoms and I was shocked. That fear has stayed with me for years, and I've held back a lot because of it. But I've been drawn towards anonymous and casual hook-ups with guys since the beginning. Although I only  got on this site a few years ago, and have become  more conscious and appreciative about making a choice to bareback since then, I can look back and see that the tendency for raw sex has been with  me for a long time. I even offered a few of my earliest FB's the chance to bareback at the same time that I would've sworn gay men should be using condoms universally. Over the last few years especially, I've dabbled in some pretty kinky, risky stuff (abs, gloryhole, bath houses, darkrooms, etc.) but I've so far held back from making any of it a habit, or really going whole hog. I was on PREP for a while, and I hope to be going back on it soon. 

I'd really like to stay healthy, even though I know most things can be fixed these days, more or less. But I'd definitely like to fulfill some fantasies that I've had for years, and to do a lot more than what I've been doing. 

I'll top younger guys, but I'm really looking for an older stud to bottom for. If there are any raw dominant top daddies in the northeastern US who'd like to show me a thing or two about taking raw cock, get at me. I love to party, too, but not with the hardcore stuff. 

And thanks for all that you've written so far, guys! I've dropped many loads from these stories;)

20 hours ago, Browncherrygurl said:

I just discovered this site today and joined immediately. I am a very submissive, chubby crossdressing bottom. I have a huge brown round thick ass, girly thighs and I stay very feminine for rough alphas and love to be dominated.

profile2.JPG

That’s exactly how I would keep you daily, legs spread and my cock deep inside you!