New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

So this is my first post on this topic.  I've been thinking about all this for a while:  

As with many of us, I grew up in the 90s with an ingrained fear of HIV due to ill-informed "health education" classes, biased teachers, fearful media, and an unenlightened society in general.  I was so obsessed with contracting HIV, I would go to the health clinic in college every time I blew a guy.   It took me years before I finally had anal sex (with condoms).  I was living in a terrified sexual existence of my own creation.  

Then came PrEP.  Once I heard about it, I immediately got on it.  Although I still used condoms, PrEP helped abate the anxiety I had after hooking up (also likely related to subconscious shame).  Not only that, it allowed me to enjoy a whole new variety of experiences with poz or unknown status partners, who I had ignorantly excluded until then.  

However, I was still hesitant to bareback.  Although I fucked raw with my boyfriend (after a considerable amount of time and tests), I was still unconvinced about the efficacy of the drug.  The thought of hot cum inside me and that skin-on-skin feeling thrilled me, but I was squeamish.  After some thought, and watching everyone else enjoy the pleasures of the #BBBH, I realized the "worst thing" that could happen is that I could become positive-- and my new experiences with poz partners taught me that life doesn't end after you seroconvert.  As for STDs, well, there wasn't really anything that couldn't be treated.  I finally decided to bareback.  

Now, not only do I bareback, I have embraced my true self and finally understand what I've been missing all along.  Not only the unbelievable physical feeling of having a raw dick enter you and eventually explode inside you, but also -- paradoxically -- the intimacy of taking a complete stranger's cum. 

I'm exploring more and more.  Yesterday, I went cruising in a park and ended up getting bred by two different guys.  That feeling of abandon was amazing as I let my hole get used.  Now I'm proud to put "BB only" in my online profiles.  

As I look forward to new experiences -- and wanted to thank this forum for helping me become the man I needed to be.  Actually, the man I was all along.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest FelixUSA

Hey everybody...You can call me felix..

I enjoy the company of CDs and TG MTF females...what can I say...They are just so much more fun to be with on a date, vacation, or adventure.

I enjoy helping them live out their fantasy and seeing he smile on their faces at the end of an evening. Sure most nights dont end in screaming, load dumping sex but thats ok,,but some do....wink

Having lived as CD MTF for many years after high school and having some really bad experiences with a few creeps I thought I would make myself available as a 'Safe' place for those emerging from the closet and into the world. Besides it was getting very hard for me to pass as I aged out of the lifestyle..

But can't deal with being a top unless my bottom is projecting a convincing female image so just boinking another guy for sexual releif isnt in the cards for me

I have notebooks full of memoirs of those younger days..thankfully my mom never found them hiding under my bed back then..I still like to write Tg/CD fiction (some based on RL experiences) and share them online.

I guess i stopped by this site because of the open banter I see from its members...but the POZ talk really scares the hell out of me,,

So friend me...chat me up....I often see references here on how you want to breed and pregnant with POZ seed..well lets get together here and give birth to some CD/TG fiction...and if i need to..I still have some cute dresses of my own in the closet

25 year old, very femme skinny bottom, in Cape Coral, Fl. Just joined and new to being, well, a slut. Came across the site by googling 'how to be a cumdump' since my plan for the longest time was to get a hotel room and post on CL, but with it's personals getting the axe, that plan died. But now I've learned about places like this, BBRTS, and have made an AFF (granted, that place is fairly tame) recently. For too long I've been very limited in my ability to hookup, and have only a small handful of guys in my ass, although quite a few in my mouth, but now I have a lot more freedom, and I intend to use it to get as much cock as I can! I've been able to learn a lot here about what steps to take for my security, where to set myself up, and how to get the most guys and loads. Hopefully soon I'll be able to have my own load challenges. ?

• Like 2

Guest ezyrider89

Hi, I'm 28, in Ohio, and I've been curious for a long time. I've come here to jack off plenty of times...but I've never gotten to experience m/m sex. I guess in coming here, I'd like to find a man/men for chat and encouragement. I really, really enjoy dirty talk and many of the things I've read here, and it would be a dream to be properly "corrupted" by the right dominant personality. At first, at least, I'm looking for mostly online play, but I think I could be convinced to go further in time. I'm really unsure about the whole thing, but there is something inside me that compels me to explore. Feel free to write me if you think you can help.

I am 20 from UK, London and birmingham. Looking for similar guys who are similar in age and are equally as filthy. No holding back to have some cheeky fun with. Be prepared to have some naughty fun with me. My kik is relaxandchill101 >> hit me up asap lads say you got my add from here. 

Hi guys, I just joined this week. I'm a new sub/pup in Rochester and just coming out as a sub/cumdump. I'm currently training with DadP until September then will be looking for a Master/Owner of my own and looking to move out of the area.  Very kinky with no limits right now, I'm crazy about older Dominant guys, raunchy is really cool also bondage, piss, sweat, cbt, chastity, sm, being whored out and more.  Completely trainable.   HMU at 315 892 1561 or wickr nickbttm.  Can only play locally until September.  Kisses :)  Nick

nic10.jpg

Edited by Newneg
Added pic
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2

Guest CharlieNZ

Hi, so I've just joined, been roaming around for a while though. I'm Charlie and I live in New Zealand. I'm unfortunately a virgin when it comes to gay sex but I've been having serious gay fantasies and have decided to embrace them and show the world my true bottom self. My fantasies are mainly of me being a gay bareback slut and I would love to be one. So here I am to start my journey to sluthood!

Hello everyone I'm Kevin.  I joined this site last month enjoying the stories and feeling wonderful afterwards.  I'm a bottom from Pembroke, Ontario Canada who enjoys sucking cock and being fucked.  The only time a condom is used when the top insists on using one.  My Squirt profile is also funtime1967.

I am a new member, and my very first experience was when I was twelve and this man in a car was sitting by the football field with his door open.  I could barely see what he was doing so my friends left and I wondered past his car since that was in my direction and as I was walking by I could see his rapidly moving his hand back and forth.  I washed passed his open door and his dick must have been eight inches and very fat.  I was shocked at the size and I guess being shocked stopped me in my tracks.  I looked away and started walking and he whispered at me to come here.  I stopped like an idiot and said yes, and he asked me if I wanted to touch it I did hesitantly and he said well kiss it it's only polite.  When I did he pushed my head down and and came inside my mouth.  He held my head down till I swallowed.  That was my first experience and I crave cock and cum ever since.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi there!

I'm new to the forum, kinda new to bottoming. I've been fucked probably 6 times, 2 being BB. Ideally looking to become a good little fucktoy for any tops who want to use me.

Squirt profile is same name as my username on the forum. ;)

Edited by Sub4urcok
Applicable information
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...