New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest bigbessy696969

Chubby CD from Ohio here! I like outdoor play and being treated like a woman. I've always enjoyed dressing in body stockings and all sorts of lingerie. I really love barebacking with BBC. Nothing is better than coming home from a long day and playing some smash bros. while riding a nice dick. ;) Let's chat! I love meeting new people and swapping stories.

IMG_6256.PNG

Hello everyone.  i am a submissive bareback bottom.  i love cock and cum.  Been poz since 2001.  Serving a Top Man and His sexual whims is my calling and i love every thrust, grunt and slap i get.  i am married to the love of my life and He frequently sets up sessions with multiple Men for me to serve.  i am truly fortunate to be allowed to submit to Men frequently.  

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

Guest GradStudentHomo

Hey all!

Im a 26 year old grad student currently going for my masters degree in Illinois. Looking for chats and for fun, so always feel free to say hi! I have tons of pictures and videos!

Wickr: GradStudentHomo or always up for a hot phone call: 630-235-0257

ass.jpg

Edited by GradStudentHomo

On 12/1/2018 at 3:54 PM, 21Perv said:

Hi everyone, new here!
21, versa, poz, pervy. Checking out this website :)1314297534__quickasspic.jpg.3834a5deb3d379456ac169972127079f.jpg

Glad to have you here!  From your description, you should fit in very well.

Consider writing a short story about how you came to be poz, maybe a post in the Backroom section.  We'd love to hear about your conversion and what led up to it!

On 12/24/2018 at 9:36 PM, NegTwinkChaser97 said:

21 y/o student from Birmingham, UK. Been into poz for a while now but recently decided to go on the chase, if anyone is in Birmingham, Manchester or London, hit me up and get breeding my hole.

Always ready and willing to encourage a young chaser.  Good luck on your hunt!

Keep us up on your progress and your load count!

On 12/25/2018 at 4:45 AM, HSmike said:

Hello everyone.  i am a submissive bareback bottom.  i love cock and cum.  Been poz since 2001.  Serving a Top Man and His sexual whims is my calling and i love every thrust, grunt and slap i get.  i am married to the love of my life and He frequently sets up sessions with multiple Men for me to serve.  i am truly fortunate to be allowed to submit to Men frequently.  

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

IMG_4628.jpg

Would love to have a partner/friend like yours who knows what I'm made for, how I need to be used and service, and sets up breeding sessions for us.  That would be phenomenal.  Oink!

• Like 1

Guest NegBear

Greetings gents,

Just joined today after a few months of browsing and beating off on this site. Reading the stories and forums on here have helped me to decide to go off PrEP and convert to POZ. I've been on PrEP for over a year and it's time to take the training wheels off. 

If you're a toxic top in the Denver area hit me up. Thanks! 

Hi, Versatile bottom in Morgantown WV travel to Pittsburgh PA often for POZ. New to BZ but not new to barebacking. Hoping to hook up more in 2019!

I'm currently Neg, but I'm very POZ friendly. No hang-ups from me on that at all. POZ guys fuck with a different intensity. I love that always enjoy BB love to be blindfolded in a motel in Pittsburgh taking loads never see guys faces only feel hard cock in my hole cum dripping out. If interested hit me up love to fuck 

On 8/26/2018 at 11:20 AM, Shareman said:

Im a pretty contented guy with a kind of weird history. I was fucked over by psychos for a long time. Got out of that mess and got the therapy I needed, cuz ya can’t put yourself out there if you’re damaged. At the age of 53, I found out I was a more valid sexual object than I was in my 20s. So I’m going for it. Living the life of a single gay man in the age of the Internet. I love getting fucked, feeling a man’s power as he rams into me. Love feeling a guy shoot inside me. I want to be the bottom in a gangbang, taking cock after cook, load after load. Maybe that’ll happen one day. Lol. 

fuck yea call me im a perrvy pig 727-261-6641

hey antho22    I am in the same boat  I BB Bottom only  and constantly looking for  tops  I also want to be that bottom in a gang bang taking  pozz load after pozz load .

willing to travel for  willing breeders 

Hello. 

Im a straight guy but have been playing with ass for decades. Recently I've got into huge dildos, stretching, speculums, enemas, and valve popping. 

I'd like to try sucking and fucking a real cock and see if it could make me cum as hard as I think it could 

Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 11.44.06 PM.png

Guest bigbessy696969
On November 23, 2018 at 12:30 PM, Twigbottom said:

I'm finally 18! Looking to try anything and everything I can. I've been loving cum since I started making it myself. Open to talk about anything. I love answering any questions you might have. 488dca1b-8c7d-4aa0-8fb8-72073d1e651f.thumb.jpg.2e30d673d93d9b4d7cf2980220308483.jpg

OMG you are soooo sexy! I love it :)

I am also new to this site and I am looking for tops here in the UK. I am from manchester ( Australian born) and I love and need a dom top to use my holes. Love cum, cock and being used. I also like older guy, but open to guys younger as well. 

I'm str8 bottom from Qld australia, I have no romantic interest in men, but I do love submitting my holes for cock abuse from strange agressive older dominant men. I am quite specific about what I want and I'm happy to wait till it comes along, probably been doing this 4 times a year for about 8 years. I've never seen the face of anyone who I've let fuck me as im always blindfolded, nor have I met the same man/men more than once, I've been tag teamed a dozen times, I always attempt to make the guys wear a condom but more often than not i end up unwillingly getting nutted.