New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Fuck...know those b lack fuck sockies are nice and stinky...just like I like them!! Get me high on your stinky fuck soxs and breed my hungry hole deep, hard and rough...sluv the uncut fuck meat...Woof!! Oink!!! And, by the way, luv your stories...keeps me cummin!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, backpackguy said:

Fuck...know those b lack fuck sockies are nice and stinky...just like I like them!! Get me high on your stinky fuck soxs and breed my hungry hole deep, hard and rough...sluv the uncut fuck meat...Woof!! Oink!!! And, by the way, luv your stories...keeps me cummin!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks piggy!

They are very stinky...???

Guest tonka777

Hi everyone

Im a dorky/odd lad with a slim body and wide hips. Now 28 so long young fresh meat sadly.

I started as a btm when I was in my teens but changed to topping because so many vers guys kept going for my big dick. It used to be easy for me to dominate bottms when breeding them turned me on. But Ive lost interest in it fully. it no longer gives me any buzz.

I can only get turned on by sketchy sex and bareback (havent used condoms for years but only topped).

after a long time of hating myself that I lost interest in topping Ive finally accepted that Im just a faggot. Ive had a chasttiy fetish for five years now and finally managed to get my dick locked properly.

Yesterday I took my first anonymous load on a hookup from a dude who was far too nice to me, but he was still a total top thankfully.

I live in northern scotland far far away from where I used to live in London. so no sex clubs or saunas near me.

hope its not too late for me to get well used as a cumdump fag. finally accepted that Im inferior because I dont have the drive to dominate and fuck and that Im happiest being a cumdump slut.

HIV policy is dont ask dont tell but hope I get tagged. not interested in prep or meds, I'd rather toxic meant toxic.

if any tops or btms want to indoctrinate me into being faggot trash feel free to message and be abusive as you feel. I crave being degraded and getting attention like all faggots.

my locked cock, hopefully soon in a smaller cage.

Hey guys! I'm a 24 year old cumdump faggot from The Netherlands, I've been taking loads since I was 15 and haven't stopped! I love the feeling of being used by men and have done a lot of crazy hardcore things and taken thousands of loads...but still many fantasies left to fulfill and repeat. Being a slut for men is the greatest thing ever! Having their dicks down my throat and balls deep in my ass. Their cum dripping from my hole...I just got hard guys! Lol! Anyway, let's share our stories and have fun! Feel free to message or add me. 

timg_20181008_1625089.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys, I'm back again and this time hopefully staying. Sub masochist bareback btm here, been taking raw loads in my ass since 2012.

So I was on here throughout 2016 as 'barejackbro', mostly sharing my cumdump adventures in the Your Last Load section. I was on PrEP back in those days. Then a local guy started getting kinda stalker on me after reading all my posts here, so I quit and had to sort that situation out. Rejoined as 'barejackbro2' in summer 2017 for a bit as I was taking a PrEP holiday ;) 

I left BZ after that PrEP holiday because I figured if I really wanted to quit PrEP and chase, then the decision had to come naturally from me, and not from some encouraging support group like there is here. I'm the one who's gonna be living with HIV, so I'm the one who's gotta make the choice on my own. 

Now I'm off PrEP pretty much completely - free of it since Nov 2018 - and I'm borderline chasing basically, really just letting nature take its course and welcoming the day when it surely will happen, without actively seeking HVL poz guys or anything. That might change but for now I'm just enjoying thrill of the ride. I was barebacking for several years before PrEP came along, and this feels like the most natural way to do it for me. It's gonna happen for me and I'm good with it. 

Yeah... I'm really FUCKING good with it. I'm good with it A LOT! ???

So yeah, hey, hit me up! ;) ??? ;) 

Office-Jr-6 for BZ 900px.jpg

Edited by barejackbro3
quick change of wording
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Freshly shaven submissive going to Carnival II 1778 North Delsea Drive (rt47) Vineland, NJ 08360 today 1/22 around 11 am looking to service all and get my fuck hole breed- flooded.  Even open to someone slipping me a booty bump for the first time.  KIK me “breeding zone”  to “bigbull4you69” if you want updates when I am on my way.  My 

Eddie Crowdpleaser

I’m a bisexual married 30 year old guy in LA. Tall and athletic with an above average cock, mostly bottom with men. I’ve been going to bookstores and bathhouses for a few years when I travel, and have used Craigslist a couple times. Thankfully haven’t caught anything (scared the shit out of me at times), but I love sucking cock and swallowing cum. I can deepthroat after years of training with my dildos, and I’ve received tons of incredulous compliments. One of the last guys asked if I wanted to get fucked, saying anybody who sucked cock like I did must want a cock in his ass. Sadly, I’ve never bottomed for a real cock. But I expect that to change soon as I may be on the verge of getting permission from the wife to explore with men. I would swallow gallons of cum if I could. Can’t wait to be on PrEP at the gloryhole or in the center of a bareback gangbang.

• Like 1

Guest bigbessy696969
On 1/14/2019 at 10:44 AM, Bbpigsterxxx said:

I joined about a month ago.

25, vers top, a total pig.

Unfortunataly still neg (hoping to give out toxic loads by 30!)

large.15471353270261344068211.jpg.bd2a44bee30a895ae846e50c1e05edd5.jpg

Please personal message me - I love dirty chats!???

umf. I'd love to feel that slide inside me

1 hour ago, TYLR said:

Just joined, 23 and from New Zealand. Recently started turning into a bit of a pig and want raw loads inside me.

On PrEP at the moment. If anyone else here is from NZ, let me know!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_622.jpg

Beautiful ass! Would love to see it in action

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1