New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

I joined I February..used to be a members years back ..I'm a Top.. Uncircumcised... Uninhibited.,and Unprotected..  .AND

NASTY SLEAZY ALL MANSMELLL SICK TWISTED ..MY UNCUT PROUDLY GENERATES HEAVY COCK CHEESE...

LOT OF FORESKIN... PROMISCUOUS and Perverted as Fuck

• Like 2

Bottom here. I love getting fucked and worshiping cock. I love bareback with the right person. I love sex with just about anyone who is also a gentleman. So if at first I insist on not going bare don't think it wont eventually happen. Its all about trust with me.  After that pretty much anything is possible. My only turn offs are scat, pain, and mean people. I love to be dominated and used to please my man. Things on the bucket list include getting it in both holes at once and being fisted.

• Like 1

Guest Biperv

Been on here a while but not really used it. Bi vers perv. Very open minded. Recently converted to full time bb lover, won’t have it any other way now. Always up for chatting and meeting. SwUk

Top here on PrEP. Not a chaser but I fucking love breeding sloppy cumdump bottoms. Very into poz talk and the idea of my dick being coated with a bunch of dirty loads while fucking some slut. I admire and respect all no loads refused bottoms. 

• Like 2

Hello all. Just joined tonight. Im a GWM 48 6'4" 195 Nudist good genes in the jeans. Anyway I don't even know how I ran across this site but here I am. Don't know what to expect but isnt that the fun part of life. Born in Portland Or.(Yes the waether does suck as bad as you hear, thats why I now call the Coachella Valley(Palm Springs, Ca) area home. Lived here since 2012 can't imagine living anywhere else. There aren't many places you can live in the U.S. that has a climate like here. Granted when it hits 120° Im not so much of a fan. But that's what AC and a pool are for. I love throwing naked pool parties the more the merrier. Anyway that's a lil about me. Be safe but have fun doing it. See ya in the pool Naked of course.

• Like 1

Hi all. Live in Dorset, England.

Fairly vanilla here but have a huge smoking fetish (heavy smokers to the front of the imaginary queue!), love workmen, hi viz, soldiers, roided bodybuilders etc.

Left a cult because I was gay, haven't looked back and am a bit turned on by stealthing and cheaters. Fuck knows why.

Edited by RiggerBootsFan

Guest natew

Hey! 

23 year old bottom in the UK. It’s been over four years since I last took raw dick. And yet, I still remember every moment of it. It was, and still is, the best fuck I’ve ever had. 

And that’s all about to change. Finally getting some raw cock in the next few days, hoping to feel a guy unload inside me once more. Would love to explore more barebacking in the future!

Guest eagerbottom

24 year old bottom sub started doing BB about 2 years ago and dumped the rubbers completely now. Love being loaded obviously, love love big groups exhibitionism, being photographed and videod and the best thing for me is lack of control. I've started making use of some enhancements recently to make sure I'm not in control and it's amazing. I'm in Ireland and travel to UK too anyone who wants to have a go at my hole let me know

Edited by eagerbottom

Guest Breakin

Hi guys, joined recently.
I´m a total bottom, got to know baresex through a very... convincing guy I hooked up with several times. Can´t go back now, I love the feeling of cum in my hole too much and feel so kinky when I let it leak out...
Neg on prep and open to poz tops, I love the thrill. Hit me up if you are interested.

5cb214621e10f_original.jpg

Guest PozJock

Hey fellow Barebackers,

I was on here for a while and got a new account as my craving to be the poz pig I am thrives. I'm 36 from Texas. I always loved being used, and letting guys breed my hole. I knew the risks and but craved cum in my hole. Found out I was poz 4 years ago and since then It has allowed me to be the cum pig Ive wanted for a long time. Looking for friends and other like minded pigs like me in Texas to use me swap loads and get piggy. 

Guest smoothbubblebutt

Really glad I recently joined. Looking for raw experiences with tops ( regardless of status) I find being a BB bottom liberating and love taking loads. Hit me up boys x

About five years ago, I hooked up with a guy on Craigslist for mutual oral. I'd always been a top when it came to anal sex. I got to his house and we sucked on each other for a little bit. Then he pulled out some poppers, sniffed them, and offered me some. I'd been with guys who'd done poppers numerous times but never done them myself. I don't know why this time was different, but I sniffed them... and got pretty high. The next thing I know, we were on the floor and he was sliding his cock into me. It hurt like hell at first, but I loved it. I didn't know he was bareback until he came and pulled out. I was scared at first, but then I got tested and was fine. But I can't stop thinking about and beating off to that incident. I want to get bred again. 

CW Pose 3.PNG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4