New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

I joined years ago when I had a boyfriend. but hadn't been on this site for years.  I've always been a top but with recent prostate radiation, my cum shots don't exist, so the fantasy to bottom grows. I've sucked cock since i was 9 and always liked cum but never wanted my ass played with. Tho i loved fucking ass raw ( I didn't start that til i was 30) and loved fucking younger or married guys raw the most, I've also had multiple fantasies of being fucked by black. My life sexually has consisted of hook ups at nude beaches, xxx theaters and spas, and many times I've taken my regulars there to fuck them in front of others and then shared them. Though I doubt I can be that open with my ass,  I do like getting cum baths and now more than willing to let a guy jo and shoot on my hole. I  know.. dull compared to most.. but it's me. Always been a perv with thoughts and taboo actions and love hot nasty talk

• Upvote 1

Hello. I joined this site recently. I love reading about other members taking loads and being cum dumps. I'm a total cum dump at heart and have so many fantasies I'd love to realize: being a bukkake boy and swallowing 100 loads in one night, being bound and blindfolded on all fours at a sex party and taking load after load, being in a tub at a ws party that is filled with piss and being fucked submerged in it.

One night, I learned at a dark room sex party how hot it is to just be a cum dump. I was ass up on the bed and a guy was getting blown close by. He stopped and came over to me and shoved his cock in me in one quick stroke, fucked me for maybe 20 seconds, shot his load, puked out and walked away. I was surprise at how hot it was that he literally just used me as a rag to cum in. That's when I knew I was just a receptacle for loads. I still love a long fuck, but since then if I'm in a dark room and guy tells me he just wants to cum up my ass, I let him. Quantity can be fun.

I have a BF but we never have sex anymore. He doesn't know I love to take loads. On rare occasion when he's out, I can have random guys come over and use me as a cum dump. When Craigslist was a thing, I used to put up ads and some days would get a string of guys over at lunchtime.

If I could, I'd just let every guy cum in me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest SEPaBBGuy
1 hour ago, Eastvillagefun said:

Hello. I joined this site recently. I love reading about other members taking loads and being cum dumps. I'm a total cum dump at heart and have so many fantasies I'd love to realize: being a bukkake boy and swallowing 100 loads in one night, being bound and blindfolded on all fours at a sex party and taking load after load, being in a tub at a ws party that is filled with piss and being fucked submerged in it.

One night, I learned at a dark room sex party how hot it is to just be a cum dump. I was ass up on the bed and a guy was getting blown close by. He stopped and came over to me and shoved his cock in me in one quick stroke, fucked me for maybe 20 seconds, shot his load, puked out and walked away. I was surprise at how hot it was that he literally just used me as a rag to cum in. That's when I knew I was just a receptacle for loads. I still love a long fuck, but since then if I'm in a dark room and guy tells me he just wants to cum up my ass, I let him. Quantity can be fun.

I have a BF but we never have sex anymore. He doesn't know I love to take loads. On rare occasion when he's out, I can have random guys come over and use me as a cum dump. When Craigslist was a thing, I used to put up ads and some days would get a string of guys over at lunchtime.

If I could, I'd just let every guy cum in me.

Sweet looking ass!!

Hey Dudes,

Back at it! I hope I'm wel cum.  %0, wild, group, gear, cum, public, BDSM Subb, bboy.  My posts on my original profile have me listed as a guest.  I'm now here...willing/able to travel for cock, cum, chem, cam, and more.  Hey!

Rod

Hey!  
Just joined up today. Already enjoying the place 😉

I’m 50 (look maybe 40ish I’m told, haha who knows) 6’2”, 235, moderately hairy, many tattoos, clean STI free, and Neg/on PrEP. anyway, I’m finally at a place in my life where in am ready to REALLY enjoy more of being a total bottom, and if I’m honest - playing a little catch up. I’m experienced, and know what I like (so far) and don’t, but there is so much more to explore and enjoy that I’m starting to make up for lost time. Just experienced my first threesome this week and WOW fuck! Amazing!  I’m looking forward to meeting more talented hung DTF Tops for some 1on1 or hopefully group fun!

• Upvote 1

Guest CheekyChops

Hey my dudes. I joined a while ago but only lurked until recently.

I'm on the cusp of 40 and feel the need to explore my slutty side before I get too old to be the bottom I want to. Love older guys see, and that's just going to become a shorter and shorter list of suiters.

I'm in the UK, somewhere near Brighton and Hove (actually), pale and chubby with more than a few imperfections. Bare is the only way to go, I may as well be sticking a dildo up my arse otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey (sorry English isn’t my first language).

I came here really often and finally decided to sign up https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png 

I have 30, from Montreal and I’m a vers pig in a open relationship (more top with my boyfriend and more bottom with the others). 

I always love bb sex and I don’t use condom for years (except one guy recently in a bathouse. I don’t have the time to see him put the condom :/). And since I’m on prep, I become the real pig I am! Looking for loads or giving some!

if someone is interested? https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

5 minutes ago, VersQc said:

Hey (sorry English isn’t my first language).

I came here really often and finally decided to sign up [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

I have 30, from Montreal and I’m a vers pig in a open relationship (more top with my boyfriend and more bottom with the others). 

I always love bb sex and I don’t use condom for years (except one guy recently in a bathouse. I don’t have the time to see him put the condom :/). And since I’m on prep, I become the real pig I am! Looking for loads or giving some!

if someone is interested? [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

Hi, I’m glad you’re here and wish you successful load hunting and all the jism you can swallow and take in your fuck hole! Take care!

PS I had the honor to get filthy with you you’d need to fill me up! Check out my reason why!https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_08/CC4A30D0-4CC1-40B3-BBDD-120E49A2BFF3.jpeg.c5853b7eca5b6923fbae48bcfccc42be.jpeghttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_08/3FA026F4-1677-49A2-BAD3-987304AB5C67.jpeg.b078b48161c74e789b4e5d835dc19bca.jpeg

Howdy all! Been a longtime lurker for at least a year, never quite got around to joining until now! The number of loads I've gushed reading the posts here though... 

I'm 33, I live on the east coast of the USA right near the beach. I'm in an open relationship with my bf. I've been almost 100% top for my entire time fucking until about 2 years ago, when this southern daddy fucked me so good my eyeballs rolled into the back of my head and I thought I was blind for at least a week [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png Since then, I've been exploring the bottoming side of fucking and consider myself fully versatile these days. I've been (and still am) very sexually adventurous over the years, but never on the bottom side, so I'm going back and rexploring those adventures as the guy taking raw cock and loads up my hole vs just laying the pipe!

I get into most things, and I'm a hardcore exhibitionist at my heart. If I'm stroking my cock I'm most likely going to do it with people watching or recording it if I can. I love sexting back and forth with fellow exhibs and sending nastier and nastier videos - especially if we're with someone who's into it too. Love groups, leather, gangbangs, and then some. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Edited by RaunchGingerCub
  • Like 1

Guest berlin-merlin

Hello,

longtime lurker here. Currently exploring the possibility to open my relationship. I've come to love bareback and cum so I'm not going back. And even though my man fucks me almost daily I feel a need for more. I'm here to see how others have dealt with similar situations.

Guest Subbri68

I am new here and enjoying the scene. 51 yo gay man who feels he's done alot but wants to push my limits. Versatile but really want to bottom bareback for poz guys. I live in Maine and would be interested in meeting more New England men.