New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest LDNPigBoy

Hey everyone - submissive 30yo cumdump pig in London here! Ideally want a master to pimp me out but until then taking as many loads as I can 

Guest ChristopherBB

I'm another long time lurker. Finally decided to create a profile and be more active here. I'm fairly new to bareback, I've taken a handful of loads but want to explore taking more loads in one setting from many guys.

Hi! I'm a nerdy, vers guy living in San Francisco. Haven't done a lot of bareback, but I've done some, and always wanted to get more into it. I love seeding other guys, but I want to have more experiences as a bottom. Interested in voyeurism, bathhouses, groups.

Also looking for a boyfriend who's into breeding each other 😉

Hey guys,

Joined a while ago, and have even commented a few times! I am someone who loves the idea of being an anon cumdump but a bit scared about doing it! Currently looking at getting myself on prep!

Feel free to message me! Let me know why I should be a cumdump for alpha men!

28 yo fag lad here in UK.

Guest dad2bttm20

Long time lurker here as well. I'm a attached Bi guy in his 50's who started playing in his 30's. I have been fucked about 25 times, and of course I was paranoid about catching bugs or being posed without a condom, but this place has taught me lots like u=u. I've taken only 9 loads but 7 of those were undetectable. I was getting tested regularly  and was about to go on prep when the covid hit. I am starting to "get an itch I can't scratch" 

Guest okcsubcub

Submissive bottom bear cub in OKC who finally got pozzed 4 years ago after being an anon cumdump. Love connecting with poz brother bears and can’t refuse a load, especially if it’s poz. 

Edited by okcsubcub