New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest bbrvaguy

Hey men...  just wanted to introduce myself to the site and my local area... Richmond, VA

Gay here, 39, 200, 5’10”, 200, shaved head, green eyes.  Kink, raunch, twisted... all describe me... also nice and decent... 😈

Anyone else in my situation... in a relationship with a very vanilla, limited libido guy.  Together for over a decade and he has no idea of this other side of me... and would not approve.

Ideal situation would be a fwb with a like minded guy... I’m neg and haven’t been fucked in years. Want to besomeones cum dump and share other bodily fluids with.

Been an avid reader here over the years but just started an account.  So many times I have jerked off just reading about the tales on this site.  Really makes me a bitch in heat that wish’s I could join in.  Been on the reg hookup sites, but the fetish level of people here is why I keep coming back.  Always looking for buds to chat and fuck.  

C9BB0AFA-84AB-483E-8208-700BBE4DC158.jpeg

Hello everyone. Neg bottom, looking for a hot top (or tops!) that likes to explore his/their wild/Dom/BDSM side. I am into pretty much anything, mild to wild. I'm a sub, but I won't just lay there, expect me to go wild pushing my butt onto your cock to drive that load in deep!

I have an athletic build, and am working on building my glutes for a guy to really grab hold of, and am looking for guys that want to be my "accountability buddy" and tell me what they want me to work on. What makes them horny? Tell me what exercises you want me to do. I'll be happy to send progress pics. I want to build the perfect bottom body that any guy would want to slide his cock into. Once I have reached my buddy's goals, I'd be happy to travel to them so they can use their newly built toy any way they want. Think of it as "Build-A-Bottom"!

I joined a while ago and just saw this topic. I'm in Philadelphia. I believe cum should be shot in something - mouth or hole. I love a bossy top, but not into hardcore dom. I hate colognes or artificial scents. Musty pits make my hole quiver and dick drip. Love a top who makes me eat his ass as part of that bossiness. In the last year or so I've discovered my joy of anon pump n dump. NOTHING hotter than being naked, on my knees, and blindfolded when a top walks in. I'm good with just being ass up, face down. 

• Like 1

Hi all, bi married guy who's been a long time lurker, and now deciding to give in to lust.

Mostly a top, but for the right guy my ass is open to receive !

Pretty average build, nothing special to look at - with a nice length, and good girth to make you feel it.

• Like 1

Hi there, new-ish bottom here, mid 30s in Denver. I always had a thing for asses growing up, and frequently would play with my own while only dating and fucking only women. I always kept my own ass play secret, never bringing it up in my relationships. One girlfriend, being adventurous while 69ing, ate and fingered my asshole. It was the first time anyone besides myself had played with my ass, and it woke something in me. When we broke up, she asked if I was gay, and I answered no, but I did start thinking about it.  I started exploring my bi side, flirting online with guys, and finally one day, meeting up and sucking my first cock, eating his tasty cum. It was my first real man on man experience, and I loved it. It made me so horny that I placed another ad for another cock to suck. He showed up late and I quickly started sucking his cock, fully naked myself. I loved sucking his hard cock as he undressed. When he was naked he sat on the bed and let me keep sucking his cock as he rubbed my body. When his fingers entered my asshole, it woke something more inside me. When he told me what a nice ass I had, it thrilled me. When he told me he was going to fuck it, I just melted and spread my virgin ass for him. When his cock penetrated me, I couldn't pretend anymore. It started me down the path I started as a kid playing with my ass. 

I made my decision to be bareback only on my 3rd fuck. Now I have started letting Undetectable guys fuck me bareback, and I flirt with poz  guys. It's only a matter of time till I have a poz cock sliding bare into my faggot ass. 

Guest deepthroatkiss

hi im a early 20's neg bottom who loves it bare. love feeling who ever im with body against mine. I have loved reading the posts as a lurker and i am looking forward to participating in all this hot talk. 

Guest deepthroatkiss
4 hours ago, Virginboy97 said:

Hi! I'm 22 y.o. Virgin bottom from Italy. I hope this site will help me to overcome my fears.

It helped me overcome mine. I had my first experience at a gay bath house because of reading posts on this website and it was a great experience. I want to do it again.

Guest Dadluvzboipuss

Horny man into voyeur, exhibition, public, etc. love exposing myself so follow me on Twitter and like/retweet me @ bearluvsboys

Edited by Dadluvzboipuss