New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hi, I'm Simon from the UK. registered a while ago but thought i should actually introduce myself. Im a total bottom love taking it bare, usually anon tho have had some fuck buds and stuff. Posted a few of my experiences, been having guys fuck me for ages and when i first went bare i have been addicted ever since.

Happy to get messages and ask questions of me im open to talking to anyone.

• Like 2

Hi, I'm Brenda - submissive UK crossdresser, limited experience of gay sex but wanting to be exposed to every aspect of male on male action. I have many fantasies and desires that I'd love to bring to reality.

Love to chat about anything and everything!

Edited by Brenda7691
Missing punctuation

On 3/15/2020 at 1:44 AM, cltbtm said:

My last visit home, I fucked 15 different guys during my visit and most of them came inside me. I really enjoy the sling. Funny thing, one time this ridiculously hot jock fucked me in the sling but insisted on using a condom. I let him because I wanted that cock, but when he finished and quickly tossed the condom on the darkroom floor and left, I picked it up and drained it’s nectar into my gaping hole, where it belonged.

I'm sneaking & stowing away in your luggage next time you go home cuz that bathhouse action sounds amazing. Like need to stop by the clinic as soon as you leave lol.

William here from Cali. From big o’ gay LB. love piggy sex parties. Got a huge kink for rape fantasies, feet/boots/sneakers worship. Married but open. Love to chat with like minded [banned word] man on here. Love out door fun. Under-stall action gets me moaning. WS/piss stank/man pit stink/dirty well worn jock, leather, metal chains all gets me in a submissive mode. 

let’s all get piggy! If anyone know where is the best place for public fun here in SoCal, I am all ears. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yo I am Ethan... I am a bottom boy, I will top somethines, but basically only if Master wants it. We are in an open relationship...

I pretty much have no limits. I like leather, face sitting, watersports, being gagged with dirty underwear... I have not hit any of my limits yet. But yeah. Sup! Email me if you wanna chat!

• Like 1

Love this idea.

I am 45y/o in outback NSW, Australia. Moving back to Sydney in January 2020. Single and total pig bottom. I used to be white picket fence type of guy, but gave up on that a few years ago and decided to embrace my pigginess. I got the word "Pig" tatto'd on one of my arse cheeks and the tail of the "g" turns into a little arrow to my arsehole. On the other side I got the pig picture you see in my profile.

Love to find a great friend, mate, FWB who is a top and has a high sex drive. I like tohe connection of raw sex and the feeling of making out with another mans seed in me. Also like WS. Got another post on here to try and set up small BB group of guys, cause I simply can't get enough cock and cum. I am a social smoker and the taste and smell of cigarette smoke on a guy turns me on big time. I draw the line at chems/drugs - just not my thing.

Really turned on by leather. Don't feel like I have the body for it yet, but working on that and looking forward to getting some early next year when I move. I just need somewhere to wear it.

Ultimately I hope to find a leather top who while respectful, enjoys seeing his bottom seeded by other guys, but also likes being last load in. I love kissing, some WS and plane and simply being fucked.

Hope to make some new friends before getting back to Sydney in January, but if not, when I do. Travel with work (when travel is back to normal) so meeting guys from all over the world (seem to get to LA, SF a fair bit) is great too.

Guest PlanetJunk

I'm new here. I have been posting here and there. I have links in my profile to my bbrts and xtube page. 

I am a superchub bottom. I enjoy being used for one's pleasure. I know.. I know superchub... Ew. I may not be for everybody however my ass was made to be fucked by any and all who want it.

You gimmie that dick and I'll Gobble you, swallow you, have you drip down inside of me. I will admit I'm a sucker for cum. I want everyone to feel good. I want them to use me to feel satisfied because that is what makes me satisfied. I will admit I hate when somebody pulls out. Once you're in it should stay in.

I do truly enjoy being bred. There is something erotic about a person pumping their seed deep in me, The feeling of a bare cock sliding in and out. I know that it is [banned word] and not safe... But...I can't imagine myself giving up getting fucked bareback.

It helps me feel closer to you and more comfortable with you. There has to be a lot of trust and it's a way to ease my anxiety.

However over the past few years I have been wanting to be converted. I have been looking for the gift. It will help ease that last portion of that anxiety with sex so I can truly just be a cumdump. 

I wouldn't mind talking to people so feel free to message me.

Hey guys.. Very new here after finding out about this place at a sex party on Monday... I’ve always chased for charged loads and hope to one day for fill my ultimate goal of being a fully charged pig before I’m 30. Looking to chat to like minded people and meet decent down to earth charged men.  Based in Manchester UK

Edited by Sboi91
Missed info

5 minutes ago, Sboi91 said:

Hey guys.. Very new here after finding out about this place at a sex party on Monday... I’ve always chased for charged loads and hope to one day for fill my ultimate goal of being a fully charged pig before I’m 30. Looking to chat to like minded people and meet decent down to earth charged men.  Based in Manchester UK

I may have been at that party 🤔 and I confirm that this guy is one of the sexiest, friendliest men I’ve met in a long, long time. A killer smile and a fantastic body. He’ll hate me saying this (because he’s endearingly modest) but he’s terrific. 

• Upvote 1