New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hey guys... straight WM with an insatiable sex drive.  Live in the greater DC area.  I’m attracted to women (reserve kissing to them). I find that men better embrace their inner whore.  Love sex.... love anon sex.  Love to eat and fuck a warm hole. Want to learn to take cock anon too.  I’m also in Bbrts and squirt....

• Upvote 1

Hi! New as a member, not new as a cumdump. Been exploring this life quietly. Love reading others’ takes and tales. I’m a anon bottom cum pig who’s gotten into the ‘blindfolded in a motel with the door propped open’ type of whore. Find myself using BZ to push myself to really step out of my comfort zone and start taking loads from anyone who wants to use me. Based in NYC area and love to chat!

234FD837-5F68-4222-A86F-039CD90E5AFB.jpeg

Guest ftmseeking

Probably overdue for an intro...FTM exploring breeding, didn't know this website existed until a few months ago. Trying to participate more (I'll admit, in part because I can't PM people until I get my post count up lol). Been enjoying reading everyone else's posts on here though!

London chastity sub here. Into quite hardcore domination, a lot of sleaze, most kinks and yeah, getting bred.
Would be great to meet some London breeders. Also people with an anon, gloryhole, etc setup.

Guest slimcumslut06

Paris (france) little cumslut hère, discovered this site recently.

I was bi, i'm now totaly gay, ans i love being bb by my fuckbuddy's

Gangbang is my Dreams 😄

Hi, 35 yr old bi guy here. Been a long time since i took a load, my first actually, and hopefully thisweek i am meeting up with a realy hot guy, totally my type, who seems sound too, for some serious hot raw sex. been aching to take a load again and this guy is into leather and jocks so hopefully by end of the week my gay fantasy of being in boots and a jock getting bred by a hot daddy will have cum true! 

always had a gay side to me, always hid it. i would go to saunas the very odd time and never really liked it. ended up topping more than often! i would go years betwewn gay hookups.

eventually i got so horny and wild for the thought of raw sex i hooked up with an older guy who really showed mehow fucking intense and plesurable gay sex can be. was a few hours of sucking and rimming and then he showed me how to really take a cock...i was in heaven! i shot my load twice and after about 45 mins hebred me...he said he saved up and i am sure i felt it! it was unreal to finally be fucked like that! 

i wanted to see him again, he was telling me how much he enjoyed my blowjobs and we talked about piss and bondage but he decided to go back to his partner so....

that wasYEARS ago...i joined bbrt and met a few guys but mostly timewasters/ i always seen this gorgeous, muscular, firm daddy in his 50s with a very big, thick uncut cock. i never messageed him coz i thought he wouldnt be into it! 

i did and to my surpirse he was very much into me! we got chatting and i did something i never do, gave him my number. so we talked a bit and he seems understanding, chilled, nice and open. also very fucking horny! the pandemic stopped us from meeting but we kept in touch. i told him of my fantasies and the like and he was more than happy to indulge me! 

its been a few months and like i said years since my first and only load but i am too damn horny now! he wants to have a long session, bring some leather and a jock for me, is more than happy to breed me at least twice if not more he said over the night and if we enjoy it then just keep it as an occassional thing. which i am hoping for because it can only get better!

as much as i love women and enjoy sex with them,there is this deep urge in me to satisfy! i am not going to waste my time in saunas or the like. i have done plenty of research and assessd the risks and have taken precautions...i have fantasised about this kind of guy and arrangement for ages and i just cant wait to spend a few hours indulging that part of me...

thought i would join here instead of lurking and maybe learn some tips and tricks lol! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest beardedbastard

I’ve been on here for a months now. I have never used rubbers on me or in me. Been having sex for a lot longer than what should have been legal. So have lots of proud miles on my cock and hole. Get off on masculinity and aggression. Love to breed and get bred. Prefer poz bros over negs. Strain exchanges are big with me. Have Pozzed plenty. Pretty much anything goes. Exchanging fluids is the game. 

I’ve been here about two weeks. Not née to barebacking (I’m on prep) but new to partying and Tina. An incredible guy introduced me to my first slam and the totally amazing sex that followed. He’s slammed me three times since and each time is more intense than theme previous one. I can’t wait to take his huge cock and load in my slammed up hole again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scoeri123

I am a female to male transgender man. I was born female.  I identity as a gay man. Since I am transgender and wasn't born a biological gay man, I feel being poz will truly make me a real gay man. I just haven't figured out how to do my duty of giving the gift I do become poz.

I am from the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area.

Edited by Scoeri123