New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest robbymn

Hello,

Been on BZ for a year now lurking around, this is my first time posting. I love this site for the pure kinkiness. i would love to chat and meet other like minded people.  Cum say Hi :)

Thanks

Hey there!

New to the site - found it whilst searching for bareback friendly sites/apps so thought I’d give it a go.

I’m a 32 trans man (pre-op, on testosterone for 5.5 years) from the UK. Not new to bareback fucking - I was hooked from the first load I took when I knew I only wanted to take cock 4 years ago - but looking to broaden my horizons in a safe space.

Want to explore being more sub and kink so don’t be too gentle! 😉

Looking forward to making new connections

Guest SubsequentlyPervy

Hi, I’m a UK bottom who’s finally admitting who he is and heading out into the world in search of BB sex. I’ve only been bred by a couple of guys so far, but I get my own place in the new year at which point I’ll get on PrEP and start properly exploring my sexuality. Looking forward to chatting with other like minded guys here!

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BBareguy84 said:

Hi guys, 

It's been two weeks now since joining. And only really active since this week. But thanks: everyone is so welcoming. Can't believe I never "dared' to join earlier. 

So I am BBareguy84 (BBareguy on Twitter). Love traveling around the globe. Current country/territory count is 35.

Joined mainly to me like minded cumdump and of course tops to breed me. Based in London, but often in Amsterdam and Berlin/Paris is around the corner. Highest amount of loads is 45.

Work send me to the Bay area once a while. Would love to meet guys here that want to organise evening where I am on fours taking 40+ loads from anyone. Very happy and open to travel around for that 😛

Just hit me up. I can't sent DMs yet. WhatsApp works if you want to cum inside my hole. Just mention that ur from BZ and want to blast your load in. +447423118350 

Speak soon. And also good to mention: I love getting recorded while being in cumdump mood or generally whilst taking loads. 

Would luv to meet.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Hi guys,

I’ve been registered on the site for ages but have mostly been a lurker or just forgotten to logon and just read the stories instead.

I’m 44 but have been barebacking since my first fuck in my teens. I can count the number of times I have had a condom on me or in me on both hands.

As a teen I discovered a very busy cruising area and used to spend 3 or 4 hours each evening there and up to 8 hours a day on weekends there, it was secluded and never any police about. I used to get anywhere from 5 to 10 cocks a day in the evening and 10 to 20 on weekends, mostly much older than me, quite often “straight married” and always had them unload in my arse.

as I got into my 20’s, the dynamic changed and bottom guys would want me to fuck them so I used to fuck and get fucked, always bare and always unloaded deep in a guy or had them unload deep inside me. Around the same time I used to travel for work and discovered a sauna about 70 miles away and would often spend the day there ok a Saturday breeding and getting bred.

As I got into my 30’s I became quite bearish (have always been hairy) and started attracting mostly bottoms, I’m not choosy and have fucked in cruising grounds, saunas, toilets of bars and in sex clubs, also just general app-based hookups. I’m quite happy fucking arse but do miss getting bred. One session with a married guy resulted in him taking 11 loads up his arse off me in 6 hours.

I’ve always had a thing for smokers and leather and have now become a bit of a leather cigar bear in my 40’s.

Great description and thanks for  letting us all know. I have very recently moved to S Wales and I am on the hunt for some nice hot welsh men to play with a Dom top cigar bear - all raw of course 😈. Married, gay or straight all takers most welcome. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
7 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

Great description and thanks for  letting us all know. I have very recently moved to S Wales and I am on the hunt for some nice hot welsh men to play with a Dom top cigar bear - all raw of course 😈. Married, gay or straight all takers most welcome. 

Which part of “sunny” South Wales did you move to?

On 12/16/2020 at 5:48 PM, BBareguy84 said:

Hi guys, 

It's been two weeks now since joining. And only really active since this week. But thanks: everyone is so welcoming. Can't believe I never "dared' to join earlier. 

So I am BBareguy84 (BBareguy on Twitter). Love traveling around the globe. Current country/territory count is 35.

Joined mainly to me like minded cumdump and of course tops to breed me. Based in London, but often in Amsterdam and Berlin/Paris is around the corner. Highest amount of loads is 45.

Work send me to the Bay area once a while. Would love to meet guys here that want to organise evening where I am on fours taking 40+ loads from anyone. Very happy and open to travel around for that 😛

Just hit me up. I can't sent DMs yet. WhatsApp works if you want to cum inside my hole. Just mention that ur from BZ and want to blast your load in. +447423118350 

Speak soon. And also good to mention: I love getting recorded while being in cumdump mood or generally whilst taking loads. 

mm Marry me, cumwhore

Heya!

just joined the other day but I’m a 30’s year old bottom from the Midwest. This site was recommended by another cum hungry bottom friend of mine and I have found myself check and reading it pretty often throughout the day. Glad to have found a place that has open and Frank discussion about their passion for real sex between people. So many hot discussions here!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wolf666 said:

I get the feeling I need a trip to Wales myself haha. I'm up in Yorkshire but not averse to travelling, especially if I'm gonna get my hole bred 😈

Baby as long as you are happy to take raw cock from a Dom bear, I’d be happy to play😈

• Like 1