New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

New here, I just discovered this site while Google searching my desires. I'm a 100% bottom and my boyfriend and I have never used condoms ever, from day one we have been bareback exclusively. Which just feels right and natural. In the past I tried to top my boyfriend but I didn't enjoy it at all and it was over pretty fast, so that ended pretty early on in our relationship. Now I'm the bottom and he is the top and he doesn't want anything in or near his ass other than eat him out once in awhile and play with it when the mood strikes him. 

I some nerve problems which has made getting an erection much more difficult not impossible just less frequent, which my boyfriend doesn't like much since he likes to play with my cock before we fuck. I don't mind though since it has encouraged me to focus more on my pussy. And that is what it is, my boyfriend has an ass and I definitely have a pussy. I didn't used to think like that, but the more my cock has become useless and has even shrunk some (I was never that big to start), the more I realize that it's true. I was made to take cock and that should be my focus. So much so I'm wanting to abandon penile stimulation almost completely. My boyfriend likes to play with it, even if it stays soft most of the time, so I won't stop him if he wants to endulge. I however am working towards not touching it anymore beyond cleaning and peeing. I still want to have orgasms and enjoy sex, and have had some amazing dry ones from getting fucked or with a dildo and I'm getting closer to cumming from getting fucked, but I want to only masturbate anally and not touch my cock anymore.

• Piggy 1

Try caging your li'l peen...some Tops , like mine, luv to fuck and breed their boys when they are caged...and yes, I've had a couple of anal orgasms as my stud has bred me...one we had simultaneous orgasms...he filled my boy pussy as I had an anal orgasm...I saw stars!! Oink!!! Like the old cereal commericial..."Try it, you'll like it!!"

16 hours ago, backpackguy said:

Try caging your li'l peen...some Tops , like mine, luv to fuck and breed their boys when they are caged...and yes, I've had a couple of anal orgasms as my stud has bred me...one we had simultaneous orgasms...he filled my boy pussy as I had an anal orgasm...I saw stars!! Oink!!! Like the old cereal commericial..."Try it, you'll like it!!"

Would like to try a cock cage, did some research on them, just not sure how my boyfriend would react.

Hi all,

I've been on for a couple months but just got active. So many like-minded sexy fuckers on this site...I couldn't resist. I'm in my late 20's, living in NorCal, but moving back down to SoCal later this year to go to school to become a healthcare provider. I'm very hairy, olive-skinned, 6', 160 lbs, and a total bottom. I like to get fucked any which way - It's always at the whim of my top...though, ALWAYS bareback and preferably with the load inside me. Love to slurp down cum, too. Also a piss pig - love it down either hole. I am very open to kinks, including role play (any dads want to adopt this boy?).

I feel blessed to be around such depraved fucks. Hit me up if you're interested in chatting. More pics in my profile.

IMG_8210.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Phxboy41

Country boy here n to a lot single positive on meds...around dick my whole life love it....love to suck dick...love my hole stretched out west phx here 

Hey everyone! New to posting here but I've been following BZ for a few years and raw tops blog off and on back to 2010 I think. My name here's a little misleading as I'm pretty versatile but with older guys prefer bottoming and inverse is true for topping. I live in Michigan, about an hour outside Detroit.

Got into the barebacking after getting on prep. Love anonymous sex, Sex parties, gangbangs, and general sleaze, but no real hard kinks unless you count choking spit and really rough sex. I write as a  hobby and I like trying my hand at erotica here and also reading it. Was into PNP/chemsex as a teenager but I mostly don't do it now unless it pops up unexpectedly.  Hard limits are mostly bodily waste, anything involving kids or animals or blood, though I'm probably open to ws. 

I'm also into the "theory" side of this site's subject matter.  Read Unlimited Intimacy when it came out and was intrigued. I'm also a fan of Dennis Cooper's work The Sluts and some similar writing that explores the darker edges of male sexuality.  So if anyone has any interest in discussing that stuff let me know. Same hard limits apply though. 

32 M South Eastern KS Chub cumdump bottom. Looking to take your load if you're passing through and would love to trade stories sometime. Just joined and still getting my profile set up.

Guest bluecollarotter
On 1/21/2021 at 11:48 PM, HairyCaliBttm said:

Hi all,

I've been on for a couple months but just got active. So many like-minded sexy fuckers on this site...I couldn't resist. I'm in my late 20's, living in NorCal, but moving back down to SoCal later this year to go to school to become a healthcare provider. I'm very hairy, olive-skinned, 6', 160 lbs, and a total bottom. I like to get fucked any which way - It's always at the whim of my top...though, ALWAYS bareback and preferably with the load inside me. Love to slurp down cum, too. Also a piss pig - love it down either hole. I am very open to kinks, including role play (any dads want to adopt this boy?).

I feel blessed to be around such depraved fucks. Hit me up if you're interested in chatting. More pics in my profile.

IMG_8210.jpg

Hey man,

Welcome to the site.  Beautiful hairy ass btw.  Would love to munch on it and then breed it.

Have you ever been to WetnHot, in Palm Springs?