New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I was an adamant condom user until about 2 years ago when my resolve became weak and I took my first raw cock at a rest stop. He was a really hot Daddy bear. I had a cock hungry hole. I did not have a condom. He bred me in the stall. Now (well, before the pandemic) I go to the bath house here in Detroit weekly looking for as many loads as I can possibly get. I'm neg and on prep. A big fantasy of mine is to be used by a group of daddies. As soon as one cock unloads and slides out, I want a new one sliding in.

595D83FA-0220-47B3-9E8A-871A3A55A126.jpeg

6 hours ago, HungreeButt said:

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I was an adamant condom user until about 2 years ago when my resolve became weak and I took my first raw cock at a rest stop. He was a really hot Daddy bear. I had a cock hungry hole. I did not have a condom. He bred me in the stall. Now (well, before the pandemic) I go to the bath house here in Detroit weekly looking for as many loads as I can possibly get. I'm neg and on prep. A big fantasy of mine is to be used by a group of daddies. As soon as one cock unloads and slides out, I want a new one sliding in.

595D83FA-0220-47B3-9E8A-871A3A55A126.jpeg

Damn I'd love to breed that ass!!

Welcome! I'm itching to visit Detroit post-pandemic now 😉

25 minutes ago, BruxoCub said:

Damn I'd love to breed that ass!!

Welcome! I'm itching to visit Detroit post-pandemic now 😉

Lol, once this pandemic is over it's going to need A LOT of attention!

On 2/5/2021 at 12:10 PM, HungreeButt said:

Lol, once this pandemic is over it's going to need A LOT of attention!

I have really good friends in Ypsilanti - I'm going to need to meet up with you on one of my visits!

Show me around town, or that bedroom 😉

Yo! I've been on this site for a while but wasn't very active until now. Y'all are hot as fuck and I'm liking what I see hahaha.

My name's Joseph, I'm 25, mostly a submissive bottom. Student for the most part. Hmu

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Goodbye

Hi guys, 

First time on this site. But been around for a while. 

BB and being bred is just one of those fantasies that makes my dick hard and ass twich. 

Would like to chat for now and see where things end up. 

Poz

Gay

Bottom

South African

Nasty freaky pig

Bi married guy from South Jersey, just outside Philly. Wife knows and encourages my fun. Been interested in bareback and breeding for years, especially interracial breeding. Finally taking my first steps and have barebacked, but still haven’t been bred. 

Would love to make some new friends on here, especially willing tops and bottoms I can compare notes with. 

Covid messed up my 2020 plans, so 2021 is my year.

Hey I’m an asian sub bottom with thick thighs, a fat ass and a small cock. I joined so I could exchange stories and share my experiences. Behind closed doors I live a depraved sex life. I can’t get enough cock and after covid I want to travel to North/ South America and Europe for more hung cocks. 

Hi everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to say hi 👋.  I'm a playful sub boy puppy, I like all things anal, piss, cum, sweat, hairy men.  Ultimately looking for the right Dom, but came here to make friends who only bb and are HIV+ or wanna be and into kink.  Say hi 🙂

HIVeric (17).jpeg

• Like 9

25 years old from Kuala Lumpur here. Newly registered in the forum. 
I was an avid condom user until about two years ago when i started taking prep. No condoms eversince to the point where if someone wants to fuck me using a condom, i would tell them no and move along. 

Absolutely love older white guys and love serving expats/visitors to KL pre covid but now kind of deprived and once this is all over, i’ll be travelling again to have get my cunt seeded. 

Love being shared with other tops and have their loads up my arse.