New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hello fellow barebackers,

I am a cumhungry bottom who is taking raw cock since I was 18. I needed to get fucked on a daily basis. When I was 20 I became a pozz slut. Taking raw cock op the ass and the cum is the best there is. After a absence of 1,5 years because of Covid I started to cruise and visiting the bathhouse again. I love to share experiences with fellow raw bottoms 

Cumhungry bottom here too. Dutch. Can regularly host seldom travel unless near. Next few weeks though can travel a lot further. Altough looking for kinky slaezy Dom top(s). I would like it if beside sex you can hold a normal conversation. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, negNLpuppy said:

Cumhungry bottom here too. Dutch. Can regularly host seldom travel unless near. Next few weeks though can travel a lot further. Altough looking for kinky slaezy Dom top(s). I would like it if beside sex you can hold a normal conversation. 

sounds good 😛

mydick1.jpg.e2680e78f032d97f1a67910e8ba1f32b.jpg

mydick4.thumb.jpg.7dc87d6f970987d94c1afc6a9f2eef09.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi, 28 m bear type 260 lb 6’3 and hairy, 6 1/2 in cut caucasian. Into domination, sissification, breeding, cum in general, depending on my mood and if i find the right guy that could be giving or receiving.

I am in north vegas so please hmu

Chubby bottom cumslut, 50 years old, 6"2" tall, average dick. I'm mainly into servicing Black and Brown tops these days, but not exclusively. I especially love fat men of all colors. Brooklyn NY based and can host some days or travel.  Love orgies and glory holes/bookstores. 

26062fc6-d1b2-44a5-b174-ad6d95a8a21d.jpg

3 hours ago, evilalex said:

Welcome. How old were you your first time?

19. I was really holding out for a boyfriend and saving myself at first. To date, I haven't really "loved" a single person I've fucked, and I've only known one for more than 48 hours before taking him inside me (and that was due to COVID).

Guest BottomKyle

E417F304-5B16-4EAA-A667-CB5292E54621.thumb.jpeg.61a3cfebc2808ecd78dcc91a6d11de05.jpeg

Kyle here in Tampa, FL. I’ve had an account for a bit, but haven’t interacted much… until now. Happy to be here and meet like-minded men! Say hey. 👋🏻

24 minutes ago, BottomKyle said:

E417F304-5B16-4EAA-A667-CB5292E54621.thumb.jpeg.61a3cfebc2808ecd78dcc91a6d11de05.jpeg

Kyle here in Tampa, FL. I’ve had an account for a bit, but haven’t interacted much… until now. Happy to be here and meet like-minded men! Say hey. 👋🏻

I want to fuck your hole so hard.

• Piggy 2