New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

I am 57.  I have been lurking here on BZ for a few years and finally joined January this year.  I was a late bloomer in that I didn’t accept my sexuality until my early 30s. I was in a previous monogamous relationship which became sexless and boring.  I am now in an open relationship with a very loving partner (11 years).  It started out as monogamous, but we both realised that we that we have different sexual kinks and desires. Why limit yourself to vanilla ice-cream when you can have the entire ice-cream shop.  We both encourage each other to play around. We don’t play together.

I really enjoy reading the blogs and stories.  I am now seriously considering becoming part of the Brotherhood and having my own brood of “Sons”.  My partner doesn’t know I am here or that I am seriously considering join the brotherhood.  We don’t have sex together anymore.  Any advise on bring up the subject would be appreciated.