New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest MTF-Claire

MTF in St.Paul/Minneapolis/Bloomington area. Exclusively bottom sub slut. 5’8”. 2” cock and I like bbc, breeding, B.B., DP, spitroasting, giving sloppy BJs.815_1000.jpg.9b568922c2eb0145bbb1fb5fd62ca6ce.jpg833_1000.thumb.jpg.19eb4c6d45b63b2c6134677bea6ae62d.jpg

Guest Relly

Hey I’m Chris, poz bottom cumslut. 24/7 chasity, 24/7 diapers. Love being humiliated and demasculsted in anyway. Absolutely no limits, will never turn down a cock/load and will never take hiv meds till I’m near death from aids and have too. Also a tinyslut. Wickr is relly23 HMU.

73922D78-26EA-49A7-9EB6-E6559D14D1EB.jpeg

Guest nwibottom1

Hello everyone. 

I’m Louie and just became a member.  Wow this place is great . It’s so nice to meet other men who have the same desires and wants as I do. I just started on prep last week but took a few good loads since . My email is nwibottom@yahoo.com . I’m a gay bottom just having fun . 

Thanks louie

Married (to a woman), bi, closeted bottom here. I have been a cum

slut for nearly 20 years. 

I can easily become obsessed with taking raw dick and am usually only satisfied when a top pumps a big load in my butt.....and then I want more. 

While I love to be fucked, dominated and used I feel like there is nothing more masculine that being able to take a hard pounding and then feel the top grunt and squirm as my ass drains him of his power cream. 

IMG_20170809_160608.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Petebttmslut said:

Married (to a woman), bi, closeted bottom here. I have been a cum

slut for nearly 20 years. 

I can easily become obsessed with taking raw dick and am usually only satisfied when a top pumps a big load in my butt.....and then I want more. 

While I love to be fucked, dominated and used I feel like there is nothing more masculine that being able to take a hard pounding and then feel the top grunt and squirm as my ass drains him of his power cream. 

IMG_20170809_160608.jpg

Fuck yea I'll eventually will get them anal warts again. This time could be cancerouse strain. Lol?? guess why I'm talking so bad like this. FUCK yea . I know how it works

• Upvote 2

Hi! Pig from Italy here, recently decided to go fully bare (or mostly bare, more precisely!). I'm vers and horny most of the time!
I'm looking for other pigs all over the world to chat and share our experiences, and pigs around Italy/Europe to meet and have fun! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Im a pretty contented guy with a kind of weird history. I was fucked over by psychos for a long time. Got out of that mess and got the therapy I needed, cuz ya can’t put yourself out there if you’re damaged. At the age of 53, I found out I was a more valid sexual object than I was in my 20s. So I’m going for it. Living the life of a single gay man in the age of the Internet. I love getting fucked, feeling a man’s power as he rams into me. Love feeling a guy shoot inside me. I want to be the bottom in a gangbang, taking cock after cook, load after load. Maybe that’ll happen one day. Lol. 

Hey, been with guys off and on for the past 10 years. Been fantasizing about being breed. By issue is with all the “stealth pozing” going on. I am hiv neg and want to stay that way. So scared of it I’ve never even swallowed a load, other than my own. Anyone from Vermont feel free to say hi.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I joined this site last week. I spend most of my time in the Fiction section. It entertains me, but that's about it. I'm not the sort who posts on here daily or something. I just don't have much to say, but when I do have something to contribute, I'll do it. Feel free to say hello. I'm a nice guy, and #bareback4life.