New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest BrentWestbrookX

Hey all! I'm new here and am a college cum pig and complete slut. Would love to chat and send some pics and videos of myself. Illinois/Chicago Here!

IMG_1215.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 3:09 PM, Shried11 said:

28 year old dom sadist from Ohio. I love anything rough; the kinkier the better. Looking to chat with sub bottoms in Ohio or other parts of the US as I do travel frequently. Very few limits

multixnxx-My Forum Favorites II-5.jpg

Springfield/Dayton here! Total bottom, come to Columbus once or twice a month to play at Club Coumbus.

Hi ...i.am a 23 year old twink smooth student  anal virigin i am looking in London for older to fuck me. But prior would love to horny  Kik chat . I would love to be fucked by a poz or somebody who is at least in poz talk. The poz thing just turns me one. Very open minded . My Kik is   james12345abc

08691ad8-6df1-4c60-aba8-a56346d5698e_0ZSZ5BrQZATYcW1lyzDmoF6szkzD7+fknQSHSTL1+H4UX6DmWlSknAsQdtwrVOnj_img.jpg

• Like 2

Guest cumpig689

cumpig689.jpg.88d16ebf1be6b26e23cd544aaa1e8f48.jpg

Hello everybody.  I am a 58 year old bottom cum slut who lives in the Greater Cincinnati OH area (in Northern Kentucky).  I am into all things oral, anal, bareback, and WS.  I have added myself to the Cumdump Map and put an entry in the Cumdump Network.

98D5949.jpg

WIN_20180706_23_44_52_Pro.jpg

Edited by cumpig689

Hey all you studs and sluts! ???

The name's Kieren, I'm an unapologetic barebacker and versatile, about 65% bottom. I'm from Auckland, New Zealand.

I love my mancunt being used by other men in saunas, bookstores, bathhouses, cottages/public toilets, and parks, or in my bed, and love being filled with cum, although, if the fuck is good, being bred is not top priority. I also like swallowing or receiving a facial or taking it elsewhere, like on my butt cheeks or chest. 

I think that sex is always coupled with a certain degree of risk, even with condoms, so I say fuck it all and have sex raw as often as possible, as it just plain feels better, if I wanted a bit of rubber in my ass, I'd sit on a dildo. I want to feel the guy's cock inside me. Usually if a guy goes to get a condom, or expects me to wear one, it's a turn off to the point of being a deal breaker. 

Edited by Filthpig69
  • Like 1

Guest NegTwinkChaser97

21 y/o student from Birmingham, UK. Been into poz for a while now but recently decided to go on the chase, if anyone is in Birmingham, Manchester or London, hit me up and get breeding my hole.