New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hello. I’m a 40 year old kinky bottom. I’ve sucked cock in glory holes and been to some gay clubs. I’m always horny to a fault. I’m constantly fantasizing about being a sub slave whore for an older daddy. My ass is virgin but I wish to hell a master would rape my bottom good and proper. Wish I was property for a real man. I love cum and I have a sick and deep desire to be used like a cum dumpster. Looking to express and talk about those things here. Happy to make some friends for skype in the short term at least. 

42 yr old married discrete in western my only been with a handful of guys all blow and go want to try anal desperately want to be a bottom I’m want to be the woman in the sexual encounter and up for about anything I am a chronic premature ejaculator but can go many times Anything else just ask

Hi all. 51 year old bottom guy here in Seattle. Very bearish with a dad bod, but working on it. Not very active as I’m married and cheating. Only taken about 50 loads from 20 guys.  Would love to find a regular FB.  Going to work on uploading some photos to my profile

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Spearmintbat

hi everyone, I'm a furfag from Leicester, UK and I would really love to be a complete slut and anonymous cumdump.

The only thing is that I'm in a relationship and we only play safe with others so it's really just teasing and tempting at the moment.

Getting more and more desperate though so any advice is welcome.

Guest Ayden

Hello Everyone. 👋🏼

I have just joined your community and I look forward to reading your posts and interacting with you. I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself before I continue taking a look around.

My name is Ayden and I'm a single twenty-two year old barebacker from New Zealand. I am currently on PrEP and have a curiosity about bugchasing. I am still a little naive when it comes to bugchasing (particularly the long term effects, which might be different for everyone), so I am hoping to learn more about this here and work out whether bugchasing is something I want experience for real or whether it's just a fantasy (it's too early to tell right now). In the meantime I will continue barebacking, as I already know that condoms are definitely not for me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction and I hope to chat with some of you. If any of you have any advice or suggestions about bugchasing (good or bad), I would love to hear from you. Thanks. 👍🏼

- Ayden.

Hello everyone, i'm a 22yo guy from Italy, I have been browsing the forum a lot for the past month, and finally decided to sign up. I'm new to all of this but I've recently discovered a fascination with BB and the idea of chasing, I love getting off reading your stories on the forum and thinking about taking dirty loads and turning to a pig. I always loved cum, the taste of it , the feeling of it running down my face, the excitement of swallowing it and looking up at a man seeing his pleased face. In the last months I've been feeling especially
horny and going to a bath house in my town sucking off and tasting the loads of whoever wants me to. I haven't taken the step to being bred quite yet, I've almost never taken raw cock, but just the thought of getting fucked by a stranger and feeling him fill up my hole without caring about anything else but pleasure, makes me so hard.  This forum has
inspired me to explore this side of me. I'm hoping to get the courage to enjoy some bare sex and live my fantasy. 

(English is not my native language. sorry for any mistakes)

• Like 1

Been a member for years started taking loads on a regular basis about a year ago  been getting fucked a lot more lately usually every few days if not more.  Sucks hooking up in northern Michigan Grindr is my go to wish there was a better way to weed out the flakes 

Guest bbasslover79

39, bearish guy, just joined the site. Been around the block, used to cruise in the park, get fucked in the woods, suck dick in alleys, and was whored around by a guy in NYC for a month, 10 years ago. Done mild to scat, but slowed down and am a married guy now for the past 5 years. But since a couple of months been hooking up again. Im versatile, and into older hairy men, love older couples, being in a sling, long sessions, rim chair, swapping loads, felching, piss, etc.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, 30 year old black sub bottom here with an all consuming fetish for white men and hard white cocks, using whichever of my slave holes they please. Came out when I was 18, but didn't get fucked for the first time until I met a white daddy bear on Craigslist with a nice thick cock and a verbal dominant streak. Kept calling me a good boy, and a cockslut as as eagerly sucked his cock, could tell how much I loved dick, white dick in particular. He asked me if he knew what it meant to be a black boy who craved white cock, pushed me down onto the floor and buried his face in my ass. After rimming me, he asked again, what do you call a black faggot who's every thought and desire evaporates at the sight of a hard white cock. Pressing into me slowly, he put his mouth against my ear and whispered "We call you boys slaves. We call you niggers."

My shock at being called the slur was overwhlemed by an arousal I'd never felt before.

"That's right slut. Just a cock hungry nigger. A nigger hole made to be filled. How does that make you feel boy?"

Too horny to speak, my cock answered for him. Shooting my boy load all over the floor. Came two more times before I felt his nice warm load fill me. I lay back in a daze, having found my place, as my first white daddy looked down at me with disgust, called me a faggot and dressed, spitting on me as I left.

He could have kicked me, whipped me, beaten me for all I cared, he had blessed me with my first load. In that moment, I was his, mind, body and soul.

Getting fucked, being used and degraded by white men. This is why I was born. Hard white cocks slamming in and out, filling my hole or mouth with cum or piss, pulling out and shooting all over my body. I can't get enough.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Hi guys, I’m a bottom and quite new to the bareback scene, very recently took my 1st load and absolutely loved it, I’ve been viewing this site for a few years and loved reading various stories, now I have been bred I’m a fully fledged member, by the way, since the man who give me my 1st load done it, I’ve been back to him 5 times, each time it gets naughtier and he gets meaner! Thanks for welcoming me into the group!

Hi I’m John,

I’ve been married for some years now.  I have had a pretty unfaithful track record and am ashamed of myself.  I stopped cheating about a year ago, but the craving for taboo cock is too much.  I need it bad. 

Anyone down to abuse me and my hole please message.  

Im white in good shape 6ft  220 

on prep and eager to please a dominant man.  In Sf 

• Like 1

Guest subsam1512
9 minutes ago, Marriedbluecollar1 said:

Hi 28 bi horny married dude . I love my wife but I can stop thinking about dick. I’ve blow about 20 guys and been fuck 5 or 6 times 3 of them being bareback. Even since I got on  PrEP I can’t stop thinking about taking loads 

haha   so naughty!   you are definitely addicted to cock dude.