New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hey Guys, Masculine and discreet bottom beefy bear dude looking for fuck buddies, anon  and NSA hookups. Mild to wild, like good ol 1 on 1, groups, outdoor fun, messing around in cars/trucks. Open minded and into most things. Like sucking dick, rimming, getting rimmed and love getting fucked and taking loads. Also into underwear, jockstraps, sportsgear, uniforms, leather etc but not necessary. I can host near Lougheed town centre but also up for outdoor or car fun too.

IMG_2059 copy.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!  Not sure I introduced myself when I joined, so doing it now!  Love BB, love exploring kinks, recently started to see the poinT of hanging with Tina, and love when my bf thinks I don’t know how slutty he’s been.  Feel to to say hi and chat!  Looking to get slutty too.

29BEE89C-7D66-400B-B500-9E1388EC9855.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi...

I'm new to the man2man scene.

I've sucked a few cocks, but never been fucked other than the dildo I used, but had to keep hidden from my wife.

I loved the dildo so much, I want real cock in me now.

I was contemplating which which way to go; covered or bare.

I've heard so much about how amazing bare cock feels, that I decided I need to go that route.

Now deciding on PrEP, but have to keep it from my wife.

On 2/5/2020 at 11:20 PM, pnwboy said:

Hey I'm Xander. My dad started breeding me when I was 9 and we are still in a sexual relationship. It wasn't abusive or anything, we just kind of mutually let things happen after my mom left and it was just him and I at home. It has actually been an amazing/intense life and I consider myself lucky. I'm new here, just looking to see if any other guys have had the same experience. I'm into older men and am open to new things but haven't really been with anyone but my dad.

Nice!!

4 hours ago, WanttoBBsoon said:

Hi...

I'm new to the man2man scene.

I've sucked a few cocks, but never been fucked other than the dildo I used, but had to keep hidden from my wife.

I loved the dildo so much, I want real cock in me now.

I was contemplating which which way to go; covered or bare.

I've heard so much about how amazing bare cock feels, that I decided I need to go that route.

Now deciding on PrEP, but have to keep it from my wife.

Good choice WanttoBB, once you get raw fucked and bred you will never allow yourself to be fucked with a "rain coat" again! And yes, get on PrEP unless you are chasin and wanna be a Poz boy. (Nothin wrong with that but I assume that since you are married you don't really want to go down that hole.) Get on PrEP, take as much raw cock and loads as you can get and become a bareback cum dump whore like many of us here! Oink!! And yes, STIs are the occupational hazard of barebacking...get teste oftemn and have fun!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, backpackguy said:

Good choice WanttoBB, once you get raw fucked and bred you will never allow yourself to be fucked with a "rain coat" again! And yes, get on PrEP unless you are chasin and wanna be a Poz boy. (Nothin wrong with that but I assume that since you are married you don't really want to go down that hole.) Get on PrEP, take as much raw cock and loads as you can get and become a bareback cum dump whore like many of us here! Oink!! And yes, STIs are the occupational hazard of barebacking...get teste oftemn and have fun!!!!

Thanks for the advice!! 🙂

Hi there, 

I'm 19 from Australia. 

From a young age I was trained and used by father and brother. By 14 I was taking loads from randoms in parks and public toilets. I started to top aswell at around 16. 

Love public and outdoor sex and drinking piss. 

Not on Prep, but suprisingly (and dissapointing not poz yet) 

Hit me up to chat. 

received_804754606708109.jpeg

received_635645083908518.jpeg

Edited by Nastyrawtwink
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

5 minutes ago, Nastyrawtwink said:

Hi there, 

I'm 19 from Australia. 

From a young age I was trained and used by father and brother. By 14 I was taking loads from randoms in parks and public toilets. I started to top aswell at around 16. 

Hit me up to chat. 

Wow! You are one hot guy! Welcome, and I hope you get plenty of raw hot fun. Just wish I was in Australia

On 2/20/2020 at 6:51 AM, Nastyrawtwink said:

Hi there, 

I'm 19 from Australia. 

Hit me up to chat. 

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_02/received_804754606708109.thumb.jpeg.5c9b9ec18fb92c51813b65f85b7337b0.jpeg

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_02/received_635645083908518.thumb.jpeg.9e75dd55107f24377f13db9a5b693e9e.jpeg

Yum, sounds like a good sub boy

• Like 2

On 2/20/2020 at 11:51 PM, Nastyrawtwink said:

Hi there, 

I'm 19 from Australia. 

Hit me up to chat. 

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_02/received_804754606708109.thumb.jpeg.5c9b9ec18fb92c51813b65f85b7337b0.jpeg

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_02/received_635645083908518.thumb.jpeg.9e75dd55107f24377f13db9a5b693e9e.jpeg

Hot young man!

Whereabouts in Australia are you mate? I’m in Melbourne and Gippsland.

Hey all - 

I’ve been on here for a bit but didn’t know this thread was here! I’m a slut pig from Rochester NY that takes all loads. I especially love getting raw fucked at the video store booths. There is something about the sleaze and the smells there that make my cunt sizzle! I take loads anywhere and love all kinds of piggy and perverted adventures. I love to feltch, clean cocks, FF, drink from the tap, gang bang, public, etc. I mostly get fucked by guys that just want to pump and dump but always on the lookout for a full menu pig like myself. Get in touch! 

Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/20/2020 at 11:51 PM, Nastyrawtwink said:

Hi there, 

I'm 19 from Australia. 

Hit me up to chat. 

My hole is yours ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Sub faggot pretty twink boy here.

I'm 25 y.o like to hookup, get destroyed by groups of aggressive master tops, take loads in my throat and my sloppy cumfilled hole like a cheap whore.

I believe that bitches holes like me are exist & born to make real men satisfied, happy and used them just like a slut whenever they want to use them.

528230471_IMG__.thumb.jpg.5f733872305a6e26d973f6104e24b2f5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1