New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

Hi everyone, I'm a 26 year old FTM, complete bottom. I actually had an account on this site, wasn't too active but decided to delete it and move on from my barebacking ways. Less than a month later here I am again. My picture is of me. I'm not really into bug chasing, more just barebacking in general, but this site is great for that. I still have a pussy and don't plan on changing that any time soon, and I'm fertile as well so I really get off on the added risk of being impregnated. Looking forward to chatting on here again!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ftm said:

Hi everyone, I'm a 26 year old FTM, complete bottom. I actually had an account on this site, wasn't too active but decided to delete it and move on from my barebacking ways. Less than a month later here I am again. My picture is of me. I'm not really into bug chasing, more just barebacking in general, but this site is great for that. I still have a pussy and don't plan on changing that any time soon, and I'm fertile as well so I really get off on the added risk of being impregnated. Looking forward to chatting on here again!

Sounds very hot. I would be happy to meet a bottom FTM guy.

Found this site in lockdown and jacked off to so many hot stories here! Now I want to be a cumdump. I’ve been doing bareback only for several years, on prep. Vers bottom, love a thick cock stretching my ass open. I’m based in SF Bay Area.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, i'm new to this site, just joined a few days ago, have read some hot stories here & since i decided to become a Cumdump from just being a regular bareback bttm my life has changed all over again. Some examples of this more guys want to fuck & seed my willing ass - Not many questions are asked, no stupid crap about face pics like you want to marry anyone. When guys ask me for that i know they are wasting my time.

A cumdump takes all cock & cum, not interested in how they look, they can be my neighbour, the guy next door, the rubbish man, the policemen, the trucker, the troll with an xxxl cock - The list goes on & on & i am only there to take there cock & cum - I love it - My new found position in sex ( at least for me ).

still_11_806323063_large_F5FB_9CB.png

Hey everyone. 

29 here from England, between North West and London, occasionally elsewhere. 

Horny sub bottom, lobe to suck and deepthrost, get facefuck.

Love bottoming , anon, sleaze most kinks too@

Have whatapp and kik if you wanna know more 😈👿

Hi Everyone! I am slutty, sub-bottom, guy next door type that nobody suspects is more wild than mild. I live in Los Angeles, and I am available for all tops and versatile tops that want to breed a sub bottom.

Your Boy Henry is present and ready. I have been looking for this community everywhere. I wanted one space where I could bring all of me into a cohesive human. And here I am. Embracing my masculinity by sucking it out of every ball sack I can drain. A place to write, talk shop, engage with my community, slut up and celebrate being an amazing freak. Each day I feel a little more like the man I was meant to be. And today that's being your bitch boy cum hole

20210416_201913~2.jpg

Edited by UrBoyHenry
I took out the banned word. Totally got it sorry didn't think through that.
  • Upvote 1

Hi everyone, I’ve been lurking around this page for a few years now and I keep coming back as I get so turned on reading other people’s barebacking experiences. So I decided to make an account and here I am! 

One of the reasons why I like this site so much is that it’s more inclusive than other places, as I am a trans girl and not just a CD. It’s just nice to see other girls like me being invested in a similar form of degeneracy that I experience in my horny mind. 

I’ve only recently decided that I want to be a tranny cumdump. The idea of getting turned out by random strangers in a public setting turns me on and I just want to get over the nervous hump so I can just do it and get on with my cumdump life. There’s just something about being taken advantage of by real men and letting them stain my purity by letting them into my most intimate crevice of my body and unloading their DNA in me. It’s the closest thing to feeling impregnated and I think that’s why I want to be a cumdump.

I didn’t even know bugchasing was a thing until I started coming to this site. I’m not necessarily a bug chaser but the idea of getting pozzed is one of the hottest things ever. Maybe it would make me be a nastier cumdump and I’ll adopt a “no cocks refused” mindset if I was converted. However, I’m pretty content with being negative and with getting on PrEP here soon, I’ll just enjoy getting loaded by a POZ top without risking my health. I might change my mind later, who knows?

I can say that I’m really happy to be apart of the BZ community and I’m looking forward to meeting some of you and discussing raunchy topics with y’all. 😋

61AC2D85-8A65-4250-AFB0-56FB9D302F46.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi everyone! As someone who was a avid lurker, I’ve taken the plunge and set up an account.  Just wanted to say hello to you all 😎 I’m a playful guy, very open minded. Some of my likes are watersports, bareback sex, and mature men. Would love to make similar minded friends, especially if you are HIV+. Feel free to say Hi here or over on bbrt. 😈

1 hour ago, Maximum7 said:

Hi everyone! As someone who was a avid lurker, I’ve taken the plunge and set up an account.  Just wanted to say hello to you all 😎 I’m a playful guy, very open minded. Some of my likes are watersports, bareback sex, and mature men. Would love to make similar minded friends, especially if you are HIV+. Feel free to say Hi here or over on bbrt. 😈

Hi there. Welcome. And I’m already following. 

Just saw this thread today lol.

30yo Belgian dude here, that really loves sucking cock. Lover of facials and cum in my mouth. Started out almost a decade ago with a neigbour. After he passed away last year, I stopped mourning and found some new guys to swallow their cum and so far it's a great experience, pleasuring much older men, who just dump their on me. Been barebacked for the first in a long while last monday and with this daddy it seems all good. Hopefully he can dump many loads in my ass.

Would love to try out a bukkake one time.