Felching and Snowballing

I was chatting with a visiting top (European, fit, hairy, mid-40s) on bbrt who wanted to fuck me with my ass, but he also wanted me to have my ass pre-loaded with cum.  As a good cumdump, I am always happy to oblige such a request.  

I went to the local bathhouse, and although it was early, I still managed to get three loads in me - one from a tattooed white guy, one from a short Latino, and the third in the steam room from some random guy.  I also managed to secure a fourth load after I left the bathhouse from a nearby daddy who lived one street over from the bathhouse.  I wanted to get more loads in my ass, but my waiting top was on a bit of a schedule, and four isn't bad for a weekday afternoon.  

After getting to the hotel room and stripping down, he asked me to get on my back so he could felch some of the loads out of my ass.  He eagerly lapped up what I let out, and he rimmed my cum-filled hole for a bit before coming up for a kiss and sharing the loads with me.  We swapped the cum back and forth a few times, and I smeared some of it over my face before swallowing.  This is the best of both worlds for me - I love the taste and smell of cum (it makes me instantly hard, especially when mixed with my own ass juices), but I equally love having cum in my ass because I can keep the loads inside me until I absorb them into my body.  Anyhow, as my hole was pre-lubed with cum, it was easy for him to slide his cock into my hole .  He didn't last long, and shot a big load into my ass, replacing what we had eaten.  

I thanked him for his load, quickly got cleaned up, and went happily on my way.  

• 4 months later...
On 4/27/2017 at 10:23 AM, bbtwink8 said:

I was chatting with a visiting top (European, fit, hairy, mid-40s) on bbrt who wanted to fuck me with my ass, but he also wanted me to have my ass pre-loaded with cum.  As a good cumdump, I am always happy to oblige such a request.  

I went to the local bathhouse, and although it was early, I still managed to get three loads in me - one from a tattooed white guy, one from a short Latino, and the third in the steam room from some random guy.  I also managed to secure a fourth load after I left the bathhouse from a nearby daddy who lived one street over from the bathhouse.  I wanted to get more loads in my ass, but my waiting top was on a bit of a schedule, and four isn't bad for a weekday afternoon.  

After getting to the hotel room and stripping down, he asked me to get on my back so he could felch some of the loads out of my ass.  He eagerly lapped up what I let out, and he rimmed my cum-filled hole for a bit before coming up for a kiss and sharing the loads with me.  We swapped the cum back and forth a few times, and I smeared some of it over my face before swallowing.  This is the best of both worlds for me - I love the taste and smell of cum (it makes me instantly hard, especially when mixed with my own ass juices), but I equally love having cum in my ass because I can keep the loads inside me until I absorb them into my body.  Anyhow, as my hole was pre-lubed with cum, it was easy for him to slide his cock into my hole .  He didn't last long, and shot a big load into my ass, replacing what we had eaten.  

I thanked him for his load, quickly got cleaned up, and went happily on my way.  

DAMN!  You and I need to get together. There's lots of thing's We both would be really able to share together. You're like a diamond in the rough that needs to be fine tuned. You'll be the nastiest cumdump around.