Stealthing in the news

SuccessfulChaser

On 9/12/2018 at 1:28 AM, badubydo said:

Hate to say it, being on a BB site. I'm picky about who I take a load from, and it's only been a handful of people. I run that risk, and I take it. However, anybody who is Poz/has a high virile load and intentionally stealths a negative man/woman deserves the death penalty. Call it harsh, but that person didn't sign up to be HIV+ and even with medication to keep it under control. It's a lifelong sentence. 

I don’t call it harsh.  Just stupid.  When you’re fucking strangers, you have no idea what you’re getting.  If you want the thrill of anonymous raw cock, take it.  But this “I’m choosy about who knocks up my bussy” stuff just doesn’t hold water.

• 3 weeks later...

Like gun control they do not care one whit about people, it’s all about the control.

all the flap about consent in the last year or two is predictive programming to get us to “demand” some sort of permit to have sex. Two people go to any drug store, scan their ID (or microchip) and it’s on record. 

Guest FinalDL2021

A year ago, I made a decision to bareback, and have sex with strangers. and accept all the risks that comes with it. Very similer to deciding not to wear a motorcycle helmet or a seatbelt, its the choice I made. 

If I encounter someone who stealthes me, and I get HIV. I am not going to blame that person, or hold him accountable, because I made the decision to put myself at that risk.  They don't call it a high risk lifestyle because it sounds cool.

• 1 month later...