Is stealthing morally okay?

Cirqueguy89

On 10/26/2019 at 11:06 AM, tallslenderguy said:

i just finished binge watching "Daybreak" on Netflix. What i saw is indeed a new series, not a 'movie"?  i suspect there will be seasons to follow, google says so.  I googled and see there was a 1993 movie, as you describe (haven't seen it), but i don't think this series is related or a remake.

There is a gay couple, but i missed any reference to "becoming positive for love?"  (not saying it wasn't there, but if it was, i missed it).  

It's a comedy-drama, satire, and the premise of the series is nuclear/biological warfare happens and all of the adults are altered, animals mutate and teens rule the world (well, Glendale CA anyway).  It struck me as a sort of Lord of the Flies like in places.  

i confess i liked it, but at the same time have my ongoing concern that white guys in their 40's are doing most of the creating and producing, i.e., writing the scripts for everyone else-including teens.  i continue to wonder how much modern media has effected social development? Kids watch this stuff and emulate attitudes, etc..  If kids wrote their own parts, they'd be different, as would womens parts, gays, people of color, etc., etc., etc..  i always check who the writers and producers are on stuff, it's amazing how much is middle aged white guys. Not saying "middle aged white guys" is bad, but it's curious to me how much is written and produced portraying everyone else without necessarily having their perspective.  

Now to contradict myself, there's some pretty fun social stances/norms being challenged in the series... i liked it.

Yes Daybreak 1993 can be found by Googling.  It is a movie (a “TV thriller) and not the series you describe. The series sounds like good satire on current society, but it is nothing like the film I was referring to.

Edited by Pozlover1

• 3 months later...

I found this thread fascinating.  It is because of getting stealthed that I find myself on this site, and a completely different person.

Around 6 months ago, I met a guy from Grindr.  I like BBC and agreed to meet him despite him not sending me his photo. He turned up at my flat, early 20s, student. Seemed nice enough. I put a condom on his cock, and he was fucking me from behind. He then suddenly pulled out to fuck me in a different position. It was at his point that he must have took the condom off. Except, I did not realise.

He even moved me into missionary position, and incredibly I still didn't notice the condom was gone. Fairly quickly, he came in me. When he pulled out I went to take the condom off, and of course he wasn't wearing it. At first I thought it had come off and got lodged in my ass, which has happened in the past, But no. I then saw it on the floor. And I panicked.

I asked him what happened, and he just shrugged his shoulders and said "oh...shit" and carried on getting dressed. I was so angry it was unreal. I actually went into a kind of state of disbelief. Anyway, I rushed straight to the STI clinic which was about to close and had to take PEP for 4 weeks. They told me to go to the Police as it was classed as a sexual assault.  I didnt even have his name or number. I decided not to.  I only managed 3 weeks of PEP as it made me so sick. I was negative at the final test. 

Even though this episode was horrific. Getting bred by him totally changed me. I developed a craving for more bb fucking and breeding. Was like someone flicked a switch.

I have since fucked a load of guys bb and got bred by some too, and I am loving it.  It has been the most liberating experience. So strange how things turned out. I am on prep, I hate condoms now. Sex is a million times better.  So, maybe I owe that guy who did this some thanks.  I did actually message him a month later, if he wanted to fuck again, he never replied.

I should also admit that over the years, I have been guilty of stealthing myself.  Couple of times I was drunk and I was losing my hardon so I took the condom off and carried on fucking. The guy went mad at me when he saw what I had done.  So, that was bad.

Now years later, this happened to me.  What goes around, comes around.  I guess. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, VersFucker said:

I found this thread fascinating.  It is because of getting stealthed that I find myself on this site, and a completely different person.

Around 6 months ago, I met a guy from Grindr.  I like BBC and agreed to meet him despite him not sending me his photo. He turned up at my flat, early 20s, student. Seemed nice enough. I put a condom on his cock, and he was fucking me from behind. He then suddenly pulled out to fuck me in a different position. It was at his point that he must have took the condom off. Except, I did not realise.

He even moved me into missionary position, and incredibly I still didn't notice the condom was gone. Fairly quickly, he came in me. When he pulled out I went to take the condom off, and of course he wasn't wearing it. At first I thought it had come off and got lodged in my ass, which has happened in the past, But no. I then saw it on the floor. And I panicked.

I asked him what happened, and he just shrugged his shoulders and said "oh...shit" and carried on getting dressed. I was so angry it was unreal. I actually went into a kind of state of disbelief. Anyway, I rushed straight to the STI clinic which was about to close and had to take PEP for 4 weeks. They told me to go to the Police as it was classed as a sexual assault.  I didnt even have his name or number. I decided not to.  I only managed 3 weeks of PEP as it made me so sick. I was negative at the final test. 

Even though this episode was horrific. Getting bred by him totally changed me. I developed a craving for more bb fucking and breeding. Was like someone flicked a switch.

I have since fucked a load of guys bb and got bred by some too, and I am loving it.  It has been the most liberating experience. So strange how things turned out. I am on prep, I hate condoms now. Sex is a million times better.  So, maybe I owe that guy who did this some thanks.  I did actually message him a month later, if he wanted to fuck again, he never replied.

I should also admit that over the years, I have been guilty of stealthing myself.  Couple of times I was drunk and I was losing my hardon so I took the condom off and carried on fucking. The guy went mad at me when he saw what I had done.  So, that was bad.

Now years later, this happened to me.  What goes around, comes around.  I guess. 

It happen to me - almost like yours - I happen insisted condoms from a group of guys . Started out playing with me - been drinking some - sniffing poppers - then watching the dick slidding on the dick - fucking me and the condom disappeared - then came later on - party - condom came on - being fucked - then the second or third dicks came out - sucking - sniffing poppers - eventually I got used to it - the guys grabbing / touching me in public - fucking raw in public - love clubbing now - looking forwards now !

Stealthing is a form of rape. No concent was given.

If you are being told you are being stealth or discuss prior that you would like a guy to stealth you secretly and he does. This is stealth play. It's a form or edge play. You were given some form of consent.

Do not mix up the two

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

0As a slutty Bareback bottom whore,  it always pisses me off to see someone take away the consent from others. Whether one fucks me or not, there's tons of us out there why are you removing or purposely breaking a condom when many of us would happy take the toxic load.

• Like 1

I used to know this guy who used to be a regular fuck buddy of mine, this gorgeous mixed race Spanish/Black guy. Sadly he always insisted on condoms, he would never do BB, even though we had a good connection and really unique chemistry.

One night when we were fucking, he was in the position where he's lying down on his stomach and I'm lying on his back fucking him from behind. I take my cock out his ass a couple of times to rim his hole and then continue fucking him, then the third time I take my cock out to rim him, I pull the condom off without him knowing (I made some really loud groans while rimming his ass so that he wouldn't hear any sound of the condom coming off) and then I stuck my cock back inside his hole ....RAW.

I then fucked him for about 10 seconds without the condom and then as I was about to cum, I took my cock out his hole, used my hand to pretend I'd only just taken the condom off on withdrawal, and came all over his ass cheeks and back. While fucking him BB, it was the most incredible feeling ever....I think mostly because he wasn't aware I was in him BB....so the psychology of that was really hot.

Also, it felt so awesome because he has a really deep hole...not many guys have holes like this, but I am able to go so deep inside him....it's like you get to the point where you think your cock has stopped and would stop on most guys and then it pushes even beyond that to a place that just feels INCREDIBLE. SO WARM AND SOFT AND AMAZING.

What I did was totally immoral and wrong. I betrayed his trust and did something he is totally against. But the physical pleasure for my cock and the psychological pleasure for my brain knowing I was being really bad was just so amazing. And I got away with it, too :D

Edited by concerned1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, concerned1 said:

What I did was totally immoral and wrong. I betrayed his trust and did something he is totally against. But the physical pleasure for my cock and the psychological pleasure for my brain knowing I was being really bad was just so amazing. And I got away with it, too 😄

What are you trying to tell us with this? You start out acknowledging that what you did was very wrong and that you broke trust with another person - then you turn right around and tell us how good it felt because it was so wrong, and crow about getting away with it. That doesn’t paint a handsome picture of you, my friend. Not at all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

What are you trying to tell us with this? You start out acknowledging that what you did was very wrong and that you broke trust with another person - then you turn right around and tell us how good it felt because it was so wrong, and crow about getting away with it. That doesn’t paint a handsome picture of you, my friend. Not at all.

The internet has an amazing memory: it was not so long ago that concerned1 was agonizing over the decision to tell a potential boyfriend that he (concerned1) had misstated his age on Grindr. I refer the reader to the Feb. 17 post, "Age difference in potential relationship," that can be found in the General Discussion forum. The reader is obviously free to draw his own conclusions.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I do know it was wrong and even downright immoral what i did.... I even admitted that. I didn't plan on taking the condom off that time and we had fucked many times before then and I had always respected his insistence on using condoms when we fuck. I got carried away in the heat of the moment and my overwhelming urge to go raw become too strong and took over. Yes, it did feel good because I knew it was wrong (many sexual acts and things in life feel good due to the prohibited nature of them or because we know they are considered unacceptable or wrong)....maybe I was just too honest here. yes, i did get away with it but later on when I revealed to him that I had done this, he said he didn't realise that I'd taken off the condom but had he done so, would've have just let me carry on anyway as he himself would've got carried away in the heat of the moment. So don't judge me please, we have all done bad stuff. I know what I did was wrong and I do feel bad that I did it, but I was recalling the incident and describing it as I felt about it at the time that it happened (and more for effect because I thought there'd be guys in the forum who would be turned on by it).

Edited by concerned1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, concerned1 said:

I do know it was wrong and even downright immoral what i did.... I even admitted that. I didn't plan on taking the condom off that time and we had fucked many times before then and I had always respected his insistence on using condoms when we fuck. I got carried away in the heat of the moment and my overwhelming urge to go raw become too strong and took over. Yes, it did feel good because I knew it was wrong (many sexual acts and things in life feel good due to the prohibited nature of them or because we know they are considered unacceptable or wrong)....maybe I was just too honest here. yes, i did get away with it but later on when I revealed to him that I had done this, he said he didn't realise that I'd taken off the condom but had he done so, would've have just let me carry on anyway as he himself would've got carried away in the heat of the moment. So don't judge me please, we have all done bad stuff. I know what I did was wrong and I do feel bad that I did it, but I was recalling the incident and describing it as I felt about it at the time that it happened (and more for effect because I thought there'd be guys in the forum who would be turned on by it).

Concerned1 I wouldnt let this get to you.  I enjoyed reading you post, and it massively turned me on.  But, naturally some people are going to have strong feelings on the subject and think completely differently.  I can totally see how it would go against someones principles.  To me, stealthing if you are negative and on prep and are super careful of testing for all STI's, is totally different to stealthing if you are positive or are knowingly carrying an STI and the bottom is negative and wished to stay that way.  In other words, you are not intentionally causing them harm. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2020 at 10:18 PM, blkoraltm said:

0As a slutty Bareback bottom whore,  it always pisses me off to see someone take away the consent from others. Whether one fucks me or not, there's tons of us out there why are you removing or purposely breaking a condom when many of us would happy take the toxic load.

It's more about power, than finding a welcoming slut

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/8/2020 at 11:09 AM, VersFucker said:

Concerned1 I wouldnt let this get to you.  I enjoyed reading you post, and it massively turned me on.  But, naturally some people are going to have strong feelings on the subject and think completely differently.  I can totally see how it would go against someones principles.  To me, stealthing if you are negative and on prep and are super careful of testing for all STI's, is totally different to stealthing if you are positive or are knowingly carrying an STI and the bottom is negative and wished to stay that way.  In other words, you are not intentionally causing them harm. 

I see what you are saying, but harm comes in many different ways, emotional, physical, psychological.

What you said will only stem physical harm. I get it people are adults and are able to make their own choices, but violating the trust you put in someone comes with consequences. You can be upset when you stealth someone and they aren't pleased about it. As whorish and sluttish a lot of the guys here are sex is still very intimate and special act that deserves at least the most basic of respect, such as consent. 

Also, just a word of wisdom, stealthing can be prosecuted by the law as a form of sexual violence. So watch out who you stealth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2