Is stealthing morally okay?

Cirqueguy89

I’m mostly a bottom, but occasionally top. Bottoms who don’t understand themselves yet can be frustrating - like guys who claim to be total subs into being used who then set about creating a restrictive list of do’s and don’ts that belies that.   

I was fucking a 20- something who wanted a burglar / sleeping “victim” thing with a blindfold and hands tied.    But bareback was off the table.  I tested the waters while we were playing to make sure it wasn’t one of those “I don’t want to tell you to do it” situations and concluded it wasn’t.  So I wore latex to fuck.  Took long strokes and pulled my cock out.  Then while fucking him on all 4’s I discreetly took a fresh condom out of its package and tossed it on his back and went to town.  He assumed that I had pulled it off my dick and started to get anxious, just about the time I told him I was cumming.   Initially he was pissed, thinking I’d bred him against his wishes, (but came really hard nonetheless).  When he took off the blindfold, however, he really got off on the mindfuck.  

At the end of the day, a lot of play is about the mindfuck.  

also, was the last time I wore a condom now that I think about it.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

On 3/18/2020 at 8:32 PM, norcalraw said:

I was in a three way one time, topping. We were all playing raw and fucking. I shot my load in this dreamy stud, who then freaked out that I unloaded in him. His buddy was also shocked. I mean, we were all barebacking each other and nothing was said before, like pull out when cumming. Anyway it was an awkward situation. I misread the vibe and thought breeding was fair game. 

Hard situation, I never understood guys that did that. If you're playing bare you already caught whatever the person has. The cum will not make a difference. I'm all for consent but no fuming during bb?

Pulling never works even for straight couples.

1 hour ago, neg4charged said:

I’m mostly a bottom, but occasionally top. Bottoms who don’t understand themselves yet can be frustrating - like guys who claim to be total subs into being used who then set about creating a restrictive list of do’s and don’ts that belies that.   

I was fucking a 20- something who wanted a burglar / sleeping “victim” thing with a blindfold and hands tied.    But bareback was off the table.  I tested the waters while we were playing to make sure it wasn’t one of those “I don’t want to tell you to do it” situations and concluded it wasn’t.  So I wore latex to fuck.  Took long strokes and pulled my cock out.  Then while fucking him on all 4’s I discreetly took a fresh condom out of its package and tossed it on his back and went to town.  He assumed that I had pulled it off my dick and started to get anxious, just about the time I told him I was cumming.   Initially he was pissed, thinking I’d bred him against his wishes, (but came really hard nonetheless).  When he took off the blindfold, however, he really got off on the mindfuck.  

At the end of the day, a lot of play is about the mindfuck.  

also, was the last time I wore a condom now that I think about it.  

That is sick💗

Nice way to give a mind fuck and not break someone's consent.

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2017 at 11:32 AM, einathens said:

no it isn't okay. 

if you're having unprotected sex with an unknown partner, and serostatus isn't discussed, that isn't stealthing. it's just situational ignorance.

if the condom fails without assistance, that isn't stealthing.

if you're having sex with someone and you've led them to believe that you're negative and/or that you're using an unaltered condom when in fact you aren't, that's stealthing.

you don't get to decide what your partner 'really' wants/needs/deserves.

there are plenty of guys out there actively looking for poz seed. forcing it on someone who doesn't want it is rape, in my opinion, and that is never okay.

I agree 100%! It may excite some people but consent is and should be the most important thing when it comes to sex. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/30/2017 at 7:57 PM, drscorpio said:

A bottom who let's someone breed them because that top lied about their status after the bottom made it clear he was not willing to take poz loads has been victimized. The fact that he is willing to take other loads does not obligate him to take yours. 

Change that situation to a bottom taking all loads without asking questions, and I will agree with you that the top has done nothing wrong. Don't ask, don't tell is a two way street. 

I agree with this also. I have been to bathhouses and video stores and been a top and a bottom. I am neg and on PrEP so I’m not harming anyone either way. If a guy wants me to fuck him and asks no questions, then I assume he knows what he is doing and understands the risks. If he does ask questions about HIV or any other STD, he has rights too and should not be deceived and it is  not okay to  stealth him.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, barefootboy said:

If a guy wants me to fuck him and asks no questions, then I assume he knows what he is doing and understands the risks.

Asking no questions could, however, be a sign that he is oblivious to risk and doesn’t realize what he’s getting into at all. I would never assume a person’s awareness any more than I would assume his consent. But then I readily admit my own double standard - I fully expect and trust that men assume my consent to fuck me without question.

• 5 months later...

I agree if you're wanting bb and it such a big issue if guy is poz  (undetectable or not) kinda your responsibility to ask.

Breaking condoms totally wrong... but first time it happened to me I was totally surprised  how satisfying bare cock and that hot load squirting inside. Now I wanna suck a guy clean after love ass to mouth. Then chill with my lips on his balls or face in his pits or some spooning. Even better... snooze and wake to some forced fun. 

Edited by MaTeMyass
Added a little more

It's not okay.  I think having consent in sex is always important and is also required by law (at least in where I live). You could be sued if you stealth someone and get caught.

Roleplay with stealthing is no doubt hot. But if you have bb sex with someone without his knowledge, or hide your status which could hurt your partner's health, it's just morally wrong.

Stealthing is never morally ok. and I might add, completely unnecessary. I’m right here eager to take any raw cock, no questions asked. And I’m not alone. If you want to pretend to stealth me I suppose I’ll go along with it but you’ll always know there’s nothing I want more than to have your cum inside me. 

• 10 months later...
14 minutes ago, BaphometNocturne said:

All things sexual should be consensual. Its that simple. Doing things to people without their knowing about it is fucked up.

Unless one is into not knowing about the things happening to them. But then, I guess if you consent to non-consensual, it's still consenting? Or... something?

• Like 1