April's Load

ffoz

Sydney, Australia.

This is a true story.  A few days ago Australia celebrated Anzac Day, in which we remember the Australian armed servicemen and women who died during wars and other conflicts.  Anyway, the day ended with a few beers and a game called ‘Two up’, which according to Wikipedia is

"...a traditional Australian gambling game, involving a designated 'spinner' throwing two coins or pennies into the air.  Players bet on whether the coins will fall with both heads (obverse) up, both tails (reverse) up, or with one coin a head, and one a tail (known as 'odds')."

I decided to play at a local pub (bar) which ended up with about 3,000 patrons, mostly straight guys accompanied by their girlfriends.  I should mention 'Two Up' is illegal to play, but the police usually turn a blind eye and allow the game to be played for a few hours.

Before the night was out I took three loads, but first a bit about myself.  I'm in my mid-50s, I have a #1 buzz cut, 175 cms, 76 kgs, and my cock is 6.5 inches, cut and shaved.  Oh, and I have a Prince Albert piercing.

I was in the toilets at the urinal, surrounded by a group of straight boys, ages between 18 and 25 years.  Most were checking each other's cock, with one guy in particular paying attention to my P.A.  This guy was aged 22 years, 175 cms, 70 kgs, 7 inches, uncut.  He sucked me for a minute after which I blew him for about 25 minutes, eventually swallowing his load.

That night I also took a load of a supposed straight guy I met online.  He was 35 years or so old, 175 cms, 78 kgs and had facial hair.  Now, I hate facial hair, but he had a nice body with prefect pecs and clipped chest hair.  (Did I say he was straight?  LOL.)  Anyhow, he drop his pants presenting a three or four inch sock cock.

"You're not going to fuck me with that,” I commented, but as I lubed his cock it grew to a six or seven inch length.  He was clearly a grower, not a shower.  He fucked me, dumping a good load.  I could feel his cock pulsating as he shot his load up my arse.  Afterwards I licked him clean and he left, but wait, there’s more.

I found another guy online, a Christian from Iran.  He was about 39 years old, 180 cms, 80 kgs, balding, hairy chest and about 7-8” uncut.  He fucked me hard and rough, dumping his load. As with the straight guy with facial hair, I licked the Iranian's cock clean.  And then he left.  

When I was alone I jumped down onto my bed in front of the mirror and pushed the cum out of my arse, spraying the mirror with two loads.  Then I licked the mirror clean.

OINK……….cum, piss, cock and fist pig.

ffozstyle@gmail.com

• Upvote 2