Fucking gOd Blasphemy during sex

I’m on my knees in front of gOd jehovah. I will blacken his soul and take him to Hell. My hand slowly slips up gOd’s leg and touches his soft cock. I hold it gently in my hand and feel the warmth of it. gOd’s legs start to twitch as I tighten my grip slowly around his swelling cock. I start to stroke his cock slowly and softly and I feel his hot cock beginning to swell. Looking up at gOd I see a smile on his face, which makes me stroke him a little harder. His cock keeps swelling in my hand and then gOds legs start to part and I feel his hand on the back of my head. My mouth opened wide and I took gOds cock into my wet steaming mouth. His cock is hot as part of it slides down my throat. I can feel gOd’s hips moving closer to my face, driving his cock further down my throat. My lips are against the hairs on gOd’s body, his cock is all the way inside of me and one hand is stroking his balls while the other is working its way to his ass. My mouth becomes a vacuum sucking and licking his cock. I can feel my cock getting rock hard and sense gOd’s soul starting to blacken.  I work even harder on gOd’s cock trying to please him because I’m drawing him closer to Hell. He then puts both hands around my head and forces it tighter between his legs. I hear him whimpering and taste a small amount of gOd’s hot cum in my mouth. 

My cock starts growing as fast as my blasphemous soul. gOd’s cock is moving so fast up and down my throat and before I knew my mouth was full of his dripping cum. He was breathing hard as I licked the rest of his cum off his dick and swallowed all of it. I clean his cock and legs with my tongue and taste his hot cum. Sarah Palin is inside of my soul laughing and watching as I please gOd. 

gOd flips me on my stomach and I lift my hot ass up to his cock to receive gOd in my ass. gOd slips his hard cock between my legs and I feel his cock inside of me. gOd forces it in and out of my ass and I felt his hips slapping against my ass. My cock is hard and I’m trying not to cum but all the evil inside of me makes it hard not too. gOd continues to pound my ass so hard I thought it was in my stomach. I know gOd was about to cum so I flipped over and took sucked shit and blood off of gOd’s cock and swallowed all of it. I wanted to taste gOd’s cum again and watch as he jacked off and shot his hot cum all over my face. When gOd started to cum and I gripped his cock, put it down my throat, I then swallowed all of his flowing cum. I then licked more of my shit and blood off his cock and between his sweaty legs. God then flipped on his stomach and I impelled his ass with my cock. I fucked the shit out of gOd for an hour and when I was about to cum I flipped gOd over jammed my cock in gOd‘s mouth and gOd drank my hot cum. I cam for 5 minutes and watched gOd on his knees licking every drop of my cum and all of his shit off my dick. 

As gOd was licking my feet and taking my cum and shit down his throat, Sarah Palin slipped in gOd’s camber and snuck up behind gOd while he was finishing licking my cock. Sarah Palin was pleased as he slit god’s head wide open. I watch the vile worms drip from gOd’s head and I kicked him in the face. I started eating gOd’s brains as I was cumming. Sarah Palin and tortured gOd before laughing and cumming on gOd he started to die. I plucked out gOd eyes and trampled them under my feet. I gripped his still hard cock and cut it off his body. I stuck gOd’s cock in my ass and later shit gOd’s brains and cock out of my hot wet ass. I can’t remember what happen next I just remember waking up in a pool of god’s blood. I laughed because I knew this was just the start. The mother of god was next, then his rotten son, and I will finish smearing the trinity with my hot cum. The holy spirit of that fuck pig gOd will feel my hatred and cower at my feet begging me to cum all of the vile, filthy, eternal spirit of gOd. The thought of it makes my cock hard again so I fucked the dead body of god until I cam again. I’m purposely Blaspheming the fuck pig gOd of heaven and my blasphemy makes gOd bleed. I crush holy spirit of gOd under my boots and I demand gOd of hEaVeN and his rotten spirit to take my name out of the lambs book of life. Hear me gOd as I abort your son on cHiRsTmAs morning.

Amen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 2 months later...