Dirty WV bookstore

bbofallonmo

Was heading back to Cincinnati from the hinterlands of west virginia.  Was hard all the way because I knew I was stopping at ne of my favorite bookstores, Route 35 Adult Books.  FUCKING SLEAZY place.  Pull into the lot and smoke a bowl before I go in.  Weed always makes me super horny and piggy.  I go in and pay for my tokens.  See average guy in the arcade.  Went to a booth that had a huge gloryhole.  He walks in and shoves a greeat big thick beautiful cock through the hole.  I start sucking.  FOr about 5 minutes I went at it then gave up.  Watched a bit of the movie then let him go.  Walked around another 20 minutes thinking of that cock.  I make a lap and find him cock out sitting in a chair in the open courtyard kind of area the booths made.

Seeing him bate got me so horney i lowered my pants and winked my hole at him.  He slid up behind ad shoved his raw unsheathed dick balls deep in my hole.  he pumped for about 5 and then said he could not cum.  I bolted to the other side that like one big open room with everyone fucking.  Standing by the gay couch is this hot 35 yo ish muscle stud,  I sit down and within 5 seconds his cock is out so I know hes ready to play.  I strip and sit right down on his raw cock.   I must have ridden his cock for about 10 minutes when he erupts just as i an bottoming out on his cock.  I sat there impaled for another 10 before he went soft.  His load tated delicious as I cleaned him with my mouth

• Upvote 8