Looking for sick and twisted guys

Ryan132

My name is Rick Steele and I am a Cocksucker that loves to Snort Spermy Loads blasted directly into my Nose, I am always seeking those Distance Shooters that will bath my brain in ball juice.

The Best thing about it, I get to smell your Delicious Load for the next couple of days and yes, I Snort it Up, Suck It Back and It becomes Stomach Bound that way too!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I admit I'm an insatiable cocksucker but now I want to get fucked without cleaning out before and then starting cleaning his dirty cock with my tongue and lips mixing his ass juices with his cum and then wash it down with his piss.  I figure that would officially make me a raunchy, nasty ass pig faggot ready for the rim chair, bath tub and grungy feet.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

@BlowBoi I've never had this done to me but I've long fantasized about it.  I think of it as a "snot shot."  I'd love to be coughing and choking with a load of cum draining down the back of my throat.

• Upvote 3

As part of Killing off Mr. Vanilla, no matter how disgusting, I'm game to do it.  Soon I'll be gobbling shit under a rim chair, laying in tub which is bar's urinal, getting fucked dirty and then sucking dick clean, opening mouth for spit and hack, let the shit dry in my beard after Sir rubbed my face in it.

• Upvote 3

Ben a long time but once had a guy with a cheesy uncut dick that rimmed me, got me open and slid his uncut dick inside fucking me getting his dickcheese inside then cumming.  I held his load and smegma for the rest of the day feeling it ferment and smelled it even a couple days later.  Want to be a cheese cave for someone again.

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest perverthomoslave

I like everything no matter how gross, perverted, sick, fucked up or twisted it is, anybody please contact me ;)

wickr: pervhomoslave

On 5/2/2017 at 3:45 PM, musclepiglet said:

I admit I'm an insatiable cocksucker but now I want to get fucked without cleaning out before and then starting cleaning his dirty cock with my tongue and lips mixing his ass juices with his cum and then wash it down with his piss.  I figure that would officially make me a raunchy, nasty ass pig faggot ready for the rim chair, bath tub and grungy feet.

Yes, let’s get piggy together. 

On 5/2/2017 at 9:45 PM, musclepiglet said:

I admit I'm an insatiable cocksucker but now I want to get fucked without cleaning out before and then starting cleaning his dirty cock with my tongue and lips mixing his ass juices with his cum and then wash it down with his piss.

I often do the same. My dirty makes cocks tastier. I've never tried it, so it is a dream to suck a cock from another unclean hole.

Guest perverthomoslave
1 hour ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I often do the same. My dirty makes cocks tastier. I've never tried it, so it is a dream to suck a cock from another unclean hole.

Exactly this