any luck with Cumdump Network?

Hi all, I'm new to the site. 

I recently posted my "cumdump network" posting -- to make myself available. 

I have two questions: 

1. Has anyone used the network with luck? (to find or be found)
  2. If you are a cdump like myself, how often do you get responses? 

Anyway thanks for the info/guidance etc. 

mybodyRestrained.jpg

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I'm also a bttm listed on the cumdump network. Since the start i have not had a single response from it. So in my eyes it's pretty useless in a small city maybe guys in bigger cities have better luck.

37 minutes ago, baretop4yng said:

I have attempted to connect with 2 bottoms from it.  I apparently wasn't their type, which is hilarious since I thought that was supposed to be for guys that would take any load but whatever.

Yeah I can see how that would happen given the natural human dynamic. I think on some level everyone who likes this sort of thing likes the idea of "taking loads from anyone who-- TO THEM-- fulfills THIER fantasy. It's rarely selfless.  Which does indeed defeat the most earnest ideal of the network. 

• Moderators

I think the original poster might have been a little impatient with the system. His ad had been up less than 48 hours before he posted this thread. 

There used to be a feature on the old site software where you could look at a map of the world and see where everyone who was logged in was located. Even at the busiest times, it was a pretty barren map. There are lots of us on this site, but not so many when you spread us out over the whole world. 

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

Owner is developing multiple websites, as mentioned in start of this thread.  All are still being developed.

I think tighthole64 is actually talking about the beginning of this thread not the one we are in now.

Guest Dickmagnet
5 hours ago, baretop4yng said:

I have attempted to connect with 2 bottoms from it.  I apparently wasn't their type, which is hilarious since I thought that was supposed to be for guys that would take any load but whatever.

If you're ever in my neck of the woods so to speak, Hit me up i will take any cock anytime. Totally not interested in types / menu's / shopping lists / what you look like etc. As long as you can get your cock hard i will gladly bend over & take your cock & cum oh & i don't ask status either.