Berlin FickstutenMarkt 24 June

Guest GoodExercise

Fuck yes I want to go so bad. I will be there someday wearing a red hood and giving my holes to any Top Man that wants them. Being a true sub that derives pleasure by giving pleasure makes this the perfect event for me. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme 

Guest ff-whole

Yes would love to go to Berlin's venues but first I'll have to figure out how to get enough Prep... 
So that I can get flat out cumdump...

• 1 year later...

I have finally got flights booked for the November Fickstutenmarkt in First week of November..

still to book accommodation....if anyone has ideas?

Is it easy to get ‘enhancements’ around the area.?.?...I want to be the sleaziest red hooded mare there with no inhibitions ruining my sheer piggyness..

any advice always welcome..

my dream is this weekend in a Berlin with a target of 50 raw loads ???

• 4 months later...
Guest neghole4poz
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:51 AM, Tattmad said:

I have finally got flights booked for the November Fickstutenmarkt in First week of November..

still to book accommodation....if anyone has ideas?

Is it easy to get ‘enhancements’ around the area.?.?...I want to be the sleaziest red hooded mare there with no inhibitions ruining my sheer piggyness..

any advice always welcome..

my dream is this weekend in a Berlin with a target of 50 raw loads ???

So how did it go?

• 2 weeks later...

Lol....I got a suspension off here for my naughty request.

the night though was full on fuckness...The reality of being a cum bucket for raw loads was the best thing ever...i took about twelve loads before I had to submit...it was dripping from me and used as lube which was just amazing.

recommend it