decades protected

Guest curiousnegsub

Guest GoodExercise

Think twice: think about how good that raw cock is going to feel sliding in your wannabe AIDSHole, then think some more while you are getting fucked about how good it feels to be fucked like a man.  And remember, think about tomorrow: more raw cock for you tomorrow.  There is nothing else that you need to think about, unless you think about getting and sharing the Gift.

Guest curiousnegsub

After all the build up and anticipation he didn't turn up. I didn't hear from him and no reply. :(

Maybe it just wasn't meant to happen.

Guest curiousnegsub
On 10/05/2017 at 10:37 AM, GoodExercise said:

Think twice: think about how good that raw cock is going to feel sliding in your wannabe AIDSHole, then think some more while you are getting fucked about how good it feels to be fucked like a man.  And remember, think about tomorrow: more raw cock for you tomorrow.  There is nothing else that you need to think about, unless you think about getting and sharing the Gift.

"the Gift"... That is how I see it when I stroke and focus on it. 

On 10/5/2017 at 11:37 AM, GoodExercise said:

Well said brother. It's all about the GIFT. 

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817
On May 3, 2017 at 0:51 AM, punaman said:

Be sure and read exactly what having HIV means and does to you. Will you medicate or not? Research the side effects of the meds and the stages of AIDS until death.  If you want to be on meds, can you afford it? AIDS isn't pretty, painful and lonely and once you get it, it's forever.  Maybe PREP for awhile and embrace your bareback desires without the risk of HIV.  Only you can make the choice, so do it wisely.  I've got a POZ b/f, though undetectable who fucked me raw for the past two years.  He's on meds, if hes VL goes up, he's still going to be fucking me every other day.  Love poz cum in me, the most awesome experience ever. 
Take your time and make sure that is what you really want.

Since I very recently found myself in the 'stages of AIDS leading to death' bracket I promise you that you don't want to go there. I had double PCP pneumonia before I even knew I was HIV+, and by then I had full blown AIDS. You can recover even from that late a stage, but being that sick really sucks.

Edited by descartes70817

Like many on here I have thought about becoming poz in the past. When i dated a poz guy I was almost sure it would happen given the amount of poz loads he plowed into me over the years we were together plus all the other guys/couples/groups we did I was sure I would turn up poz but never did. Right now I can say I enjoy the rush that poz loads bring and if it happens it happens. I am not actively seeking it out but I would never turn someone down for being poz either. 

In the end you have to feel comfortable with who you are now so you can be OK with whatever happens in the future. 

• Upvote 18

Guest curiousnegsub

I've started putting regular ads on BBRT for local guys. I got a response today, and he said he could visit this weekend. He asked for pics of my ass, which I did while at work and sent via WhatsApp... then the reply that it wouldn't do it for him, and thanks for the pics.

I guess I'm old for many, so will just have to keep at it until I get one who'll fuck me.

The comments here are very much from 2 sides of the fence, with some telling me to be cautious and think properly about the way I want to go - The others telling me I should do the opposite. All the advice is read and thought about, and thanks to everyone for making the effort to write and advise me.

I think it's becoming clear which resonate most for me, and which direction I'm taking. After the first 2 failed contacts, I'm feeling so much easier and more natural about receiving my first raw fuck. The desire for it is becoming all the more intensified.

Guest GoodExercise

For some, the cautionary tales define rather than defile the purpose of the barebacking journey from HIV to AIDS.  

Guest curiousnegsub
47 minutes ago, GoodExercise said:

For some, the cautionary tales define rather than defile the purpose of the barebacking journey from HIV to AIDS.  

I'm not clear what you mean by that. You mean that taking caution is a major part of the excitement of it for them?

Edited by curiousnegsub

Guest GoodExercise

Guys try to scare us with tales of their AIDS-related illnesses.  But their stories just turn us on, rather than turn us off.  

Guest curiousnegsub
2 hours ago, GoodExercise said:

Guys try to scare us with tales of their AIDS-related illnesses.  But their stories just turn us on, rather than turn us off.  

OK, I'm with you. If there were no related illnesses and risks, and no lifelong transformation and then what would be the point , the horniness or and power of the virus? 

Guest curiousnegsub
4 hours ago, GoodExercise said:

When you refer it us,  I'm getting that you refer to 'us' as a distinct type and group of guys, rather than everyone here. If so, I relate to that.

Guest curiousnegsub

After a couple of weeks of advertising locally on BBRT, I've had 3 genuine contacts, 2 of which weren't interested after seeing my ass pics, and the 3rd being a possible meeting in a couple of weeks (after a vacation).

Feeling so much more sure about it now.

Guest curiousnegsub
14 hours ago, punaman said:

what's the matter with your ass? How about a pic?

Have you checked in my folder? I have 2 pics of my ass there.